Chapter 3

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating the both of them went to a bookstore . She sometimes support Pie in every possible way, like a gentleman but what she feel is something new to her or rather it's a mysterious feeling. She feels embarrass doing something even tho she's not new in doing those things to other people, but when it comes to Pie she find it difficult. Maybe because Pie is always surprise when she do something like she wasn't use to those things.

"You like reading?" She then asks breaking the silence between them as she only watch Pie looks in the bookshelves and sometimes scan it "yes, it's the only thing I do when i'm not doing anything."

"why not watch some movies or something?"

"I watch sometimes, but it's quite tiring to watch the whole time when I'm just stuck at the house you know"

"You don't go out ?"

"just sometimes to hangout with the others"

"oh.. are they busy today that's why you alone?"

"yup! , they're working at the moment"

"in your cafe?"

"nope, we have different jobs and the one who manages our cafe is the staffs and Aunt Min"

"eh.. that's surprising, I thought you guys are just working at your cafe. I never thought that you're working somewhere else"

"haha, Even my parents thought that"

"that's amazing actually"

"yeah.. how about you? Do you do something beside singing ?"

"secret haha"

"unfair"

"mhm.. so what's your work anyway?"

"I'm an elementary teacher~"

"eh.. you didn't continue your degree?"

"nope, I never liked that course that's why i didn't continue, It's my parents who liked me to"

"same here. But your profession seems quite stressful huh?"

"Yeah , the kids are hard to handle haha"

"but it's nice to be a teacher , right?"

"yup, even if it is stressful there is fun in it"

"I thank your parents tho "

"what do you mean?"

why did i say that... "oh well..because if not for them I wouldn't have met and be your seat mate during college" she said the truth , and it is how she feels.

Maybe because she was surprise in her answer , Pie didn't answer for awhile. "maybe.. I'm the one who deserve your thanks you know haha, I'm the one who choose the university I'm going to. So even if we don't take the same course during that time, we're still going to see each other in campus"

but.. I'm serious she thought while feeling sad but she just still answered "maybe , you're right"

The both of them chatted from the books that Pie was looking at to the topic of their professions till the time she went to the other country to go to school and went to a media and arts school.

"I guess we are really meant to meet each other because even though we both hate our course that we first choose , we still gone there"

- - - -

Kim parked her car in front of a building where one of her (Pie) friends are, Kim keep insisting that she'll drive her here and she really can't say no to that because she's even begging and making a puppy face.

She's seated at the passenger seat and the things they brought are at the backseat. Kim then hurriedly got off the car as she opened the door for her. She doesn't know what to think about he things Kim are doing for her and she doesn't want to think that it has any meanings behind it but she still thinks otherwise .

Pie! Don't be so ambitious ! It has no meaning and she's not only like that in front of you!

She contradicted the things she's thinking and even if she's feeling shy about the things Kim is doing, she still enjoys it. Who wouldn't be happy when your crush is being a gentleman and kind, like that to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter