An unexpected call

A microchip for love (The Startup Project)
Please log in to read the full chapter

ANYTHING IN BOLD IS A CHARACTERS THOUGHTS 

ANYTHING IN ITALICS IS EITHER AN EMPHASIS OR A ROBOTIC MONOTONE VOICE.  

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY FIC, PLEASE ENJOY :)

 

Jihyo awoke rather early to the sounds of happily chirping birds next to her bedroom  window. If it where any other day she would've been extremely annoyed, but its a Wednesday she has no plans for the day and she's on holiday break. Though not for much long, school will be starting in just five days. Not that the girl is too worried about that, she has done this before, the brown haired woman is rather confident in all honesty. This will be her third year of college, a Junior is what they call it. Should really start packing my stuff  up again. The thought is quickly pushed away though by the sound of her grumbling stomach. "Who told you to not eat anything before bed?" the twenty year old mumbles a scolding to herself.

She settles on taking a quick bath then heading downstairs for a much needed breakfast. As the brown haired woman got ready to step in the warm shower her phone which sat on countertop of the sink rings loudly throughout the bathroom, taking a moment to contemplate whether she should answer the call or just let it ring she quickly decides that the warmth of the shower is more inviting than the call. The name flashing in out of the corner of her eyes however is more interesting. She settles on making her way to the phone, taping the speaker icon and quickly stepping onto warm inviting water.

"Nabongs? What is it? Everything okay?"  Nayeon never calls this early in the morning. Though the woman in question is naturally very chatty and outgoing, she still values her sleep, and her morning coffee which Jihyo is sure she hasn't had it yet since the place the older one goes to only opens at six thirty and it has just turned six now.

"Jihyo! hey I-a-Are you taking a shower right now?" Nayeon  stuttering was a quite a rare occurrence, it would only ever happen when she got in really big trouble or in really hard situations in which she couldn't get out of. So Jihyo is worried. Although lately Nayeon has been stuttering from time to time without being in trouble, Jihyo took notice, but it does little to ease the younger woman's worry.

"Um, yeah, its a bit cold,

Please log in to read the full chapter