Chapter 5

I fell in love with my best friend [Seulrene]

"Hello?"  I whisper with the phone to my ear. 
"why did you call?" I continue. 
"oh wow, I can't even call my own daughter?" the person on the other line says. 
"no you can't, now what is it?" I ask, half whispering. 
"fine jeez, anyway Irene is with you right?"
"Well of course" I say as I look at the bathroom door. 
"then tell her to stay until tomorrow, tomorrow you have no school right?"
"wait WHAT?" I half shout. 
"aren't you and dad going home tonight?" I continue 
"we and Irene's parents have dinner in an expensive hotel so we aren't going home tonight so take care of her" She takes a deep breath. 
"and don't try to do anything 'weird' to her, if you know what I mean" I could feel she's smirking on the other line. 
"why would I do something 'weird' to her Oh my God please mom" I roll my eyes. 
"do something weird to who?" I hear Irene ask behind me. 
"n-no nothing"
"nothing what?" My mom asks
"can I speak to one person at a time?" I sigh
"so when are you going home?" 
"maybe tomorrow maybe the day after tomorrow, maybe next week" She chuckles. 
"be serious mom"
"okay fine I'll be back the day after tomorrow, I got to go now so please take care of Irene, by the way her clothes are in the bag behind the front door, eat healthy and I believe your cooking skill won't leave you starving, okay honey bye love you" with that she hung up the call. So for the next 2 days days there will be me and Irene.....ALONE? What do I do what do I Do? Okay calm down Seulgi you got this. 

"ire-" I turn to my back and see Irene without her tie and her shirt is until it reveal her bra slightly. She's....hot
"hm?" she rub her neck softly. Is she trying to seduce me or what? 
"um I-I h-her you-" I slap my forehead. Seulgi stop. 
"hm? You what?" She leans forward and tickles my chin and look straight into my eyes causing me to blush. 
"um you have to s-stay here for the n-next two d-days" I refuse to meet her eyes.
"I already knew" She smiles. 
"it's so funny seeing you lending me your sweatpants when I have mine downstairs." She pats my head. 
"but I'll keep wearing this though if you don't mind"
"n-no not at a-all" I swing my hand left and right. 
"you're so Cute" she pinchs my cheek and flops herself on my bed. 
"if you want to eat there's food in the kitchen" I say
"yes I'm starving" She quickly head out of my room. Aish this girl. I change my skirt to pants and when I'm taking off my shirt Irene barged in. 
"Seulgi why don't we- oh my god" She gasps after she sees me with only my bra and pants. I quickly pick up my shirt from the floor and cover my body with it.
"Hey learn how to knock please" I says loudly and shook my head. 
"you need to learn how to lock" she fake rolls her eyes. 
"hey this is my room"
"okay I'm sorry" She giggles. 
"you're hot btw" She says and heads out of my room. What was that? The shirt I hold fall off my hand to the ground. Did she just said that I'm hot? I pick up the shirt back and cover my face with it and roll uncontrollably on the ground. After I realize what I'm doing I stand up straight and slap myself. Breathe in, breathe out. Okay Seulgi calm the down. It's just her, nothing more nothing less. I walk to my wardrobe and take out a black t-shirt and put it on. I have tons of black shirt. Don't ask me why I just think that thing suits me the most. I pick up my phone from the nightstand and head downstairs and I see Irene with t-shirt and sweat pants sitting on the sofa watching television. My sweat pants to be exact. I don't really mind she can keep it if she wants. I walk behind the sofa and put my hand oh her face.
"what are you watching?" I ask putting my chin on her head. 
"music bank, Sunmi's comeback song is so good" 
"agree"
After that there's a pregnant silence between Irene and me. I clear my throat. 
"okay what were you saying?" I ask
"I was just wondering if you want to eat together." her eyes still glued to the television's screen. 
"sure, let's go" I walk to the kitchen while Irene follows behind. 
I open the food cover and see 2 plates with fries rice and a yellow note beside it. The note says, 
"Seulgi please take care of Irene well. - Mrs bae"

"Yeah my mom she's like this, always worry about me although I'm already a grown up girl" She sighs
"It's a good thing though" I take the note and fold it. I pick up the two plates. 
"wants me to heat it up?" 
"Sure" 
I walk towards the microwave and put a plate in it and set it for 40 seconds. I tell her to wait at the living room and she obeys. 
After heating up both of them I put them on the table and go to the living room to call Irene. 
"Irene it's time to eat." 
I look at the sofa and see Irene sleeping soundly hugging one of the cushion. Oh my God so cute. 
"Irene wake up" I shake her body. She let out a small groan. 
"wake up, food is ready" 
Suddenly she sit up straight and blink rapidly. 
"where am I?" she asks and look at me
"my house, obviously" I roll my eyes. 
"ah yeah what was I thinking" she slaps her forehead. 
I put my palm on her cheek and tap it slightly. 
"aigoo how can you fell asleep, now get up let's eat." I pull her right hand to make her stand up. After that we eat in silent and I pick up Irene's plate to wash and tell her to go sleep in my room. She obey and go upstairs. After I make sure the dishes are clean I quickly go upstairs and found Irene sleeping soundly on my queen bed. She must be tired. I flop myself beside her and after a few minutes I fall asleep. 

I wake up about 4 o'clock in the evening and I can feel something weird on my back. I blink, twice and turn my head to see what's going on and I see Irene hugging my back and she snuggles her face at the back of my neck. I'm too sleepy to even think properly so I turn my body to face her and then I realize our face is like just inches apart from each other and she's still hugging me. My eyes widen immediately and I could feel her breath on against my face. Suddenly she slowly opens her eyes. She blinks and stare at my face for quite a long time. Suddenly she put her left hand on my right cheek. 
"how can you be so handsome and cute at the same time?" she says she rub my cheek slowly. I hope she doesn't hear my heart beating so fastly. Omg what do I do. 
"i-" I can't even finish one sentence, I feel a pair of lips against mine

Holy heck

She slowly move her lips, I'm unsure to move my lips or not but then u relax myself and go with her flow. After a solid minute we part our lips and she sit on my bed. 

"I don't think I can hide this anymore" She says as she looks and me who is still lying down. I quickly get up next to her. 
"I like you" She then shooks her head. 
"No I love you" she says as she hold my cheek
"do you feel the same?" She asks while looking straight into my eyes. 
"I-I uh" I'm so in shock that I lost my track of my words
"It's okay if you don't feel the same, I understand" she gives me a fake small smile. 

This is bad. Don't make her disappointed Seulgi

"No no it's not like that" It's my turn to grab her check. It's so soft that I can barely feel anything. She ignores my eyes and looks somewhere else
"Irene look at me" I push her cheek slightly to make her look at me. 
"I don't like you, at all" I can see disappointment in her face
"I love you, so much" I say as I pull her for another kiss. Her lips are so soft. Our lips match perfectly and move in sync. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I propose while holding her hand tight 
"Yes" She replies as she chuckles cutely. 

And with that I'm officially hers and she's officially mine. 

 


Ps; FINALLY again I'm sorry for the late update Yeah school works . But this is NOT the end guys so stay tuned for my next update.