Hide and Seek

What Happened to the Girls ?

- Many Years Ago -

'' Girls ! Where the heck are you !? '' Taeyeon shouted . 

The girls were playing Hide and Seek in the park and unluckily , Taeyeon , the worst at playing Hide and Seek , was the catcher . The park that they were playing in was special to them as it was their playground . 

Tiffany was hiding in a bush , Jessica was hiding at the Pavillion , Sunny and Sooyoung were hiding up in a tree , Yuri and Hyoyeon was moving around while Seohyun and Yoona was stilll finding a place to hide .

'' Psst ! Sunny , I think that Taeyeon would find us first since the tree has HARDLY ANY LEAVES ! Oh yeah and YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CHOOSE IT . ''  Sooyoung half shouted half whispered . '' It is not my fault that YOU wanted to hide IN A TREE ! '' Sunny shouted . '' Never mind , lets just keep quiet and not attract any attention . '' Sooyoung softly replied . Sunny thought ' Why did I follow her ? ' .

Taeyeon , who gave up went to buy ice cream from an Ice Cream Parlour nearby bumped into a boy with brown , short hair . Taeyeon shouted , '' Hey ! Watch where your going  ! '' . 

'' I'm s..s..sorry . I didn't mean it . '' the boy said . Taeyeon looked into his eye and suddenly , she felt cheerful and energetic  . '' Oh ! It's okay , I'm Taeyeon by the way . What is your name ? '' she said . '' I'm Park Jungsoo but please call me Leetuek because I think I am special , '' Leeteuk replied . '' I am playing tag with my group of friends , want to join us ? '' Taeyeon said , '' I would love to but I am playing Hide and Seek with my friends . ''  It's okay then , want to meet later when all of us finish our games ? '' Leetuek said cheerfully . '' Sure ! Where do you want to meet ? '' Taeyeon said . '' Let's meet at the Big Apple Tree at the corner of the park . '' Taeyeon said . '' Okay , see you there ! '' , and she went back to find the girls . Leetuek thought , '' Wow ! She is so cute and pretty ! '' . 

The rest of the girls who were hiding thought , '' Gosh ! I have been hiding for almost an hour and Tae still haven't found me ? 

'' Okay , maybe I should look at the Pavillion , since there is where me and Sica usually hides . '' Taeyeon thought .  She tip-toed to the Pavillion and saw Jessica sleeping . '' Ke ke ke , guess I should scare the Ice Princess . '' Taeyeon said to herself . Luckily she had a cucumber in her pocket . She sneaked behind Jessica and placed the cucumber in front of her face . '' Sica !!!!! '' Taeyeon shouted . Jessica opened her eyes and saw a huge cucumber . '' OMG ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! '' Jessica shouted . Then , she looked up and saw Taeyeon . '' Seriously Tae ? '' Jessica said . '' Hahaha , okay get over it . Help me find the others . '' Taeyeon replied . Jessica nodded and got up . 

- End of Chapter - 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK , finally finished the first chapter . So what do you think of it ? I''ll try to update when I'm free . By the way , do you want all the Super Generation couples or just some ( Taeteuk , SunSun , SiFany , HaeSica , HyoHyuk ) ? I prefer the second choice .

- snsdtaeteuk