Chapter 2 (ESCAPING)

Chase the Sunset With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                   

 

"You ran away again?" That words welcomed me at my uncle house. I just walked in and left him dumbfounded. 

 

"Hey, at least greet me or hug me?" He said again, and i turned around face him back. He smiled at me and so did i. 

 

Uncle Joon Myun has been there for me since i'm six years old. He know that my family it's a little bit or maybe slight too much complicated for a kid like me. At the first time i see him, i'm scared. I'm scared if he had the same character as my mom. But he totally different. He's sweet and nice to kid like me. He understand me well, he know how to talked to me. He cared about me.

 

He even offer me a place to live before when i was in high school, but i didn't get any permission for my parent that time. So at that moment i choose not to stay in Busan, but still my uncle's house is the best place to escape. 

 

My uncle had a large house on the coast of Busan. He also bought several houses next door to run a business as a place to stay (something like inn) for tourist and etc. Unfortunately, Uncle Joon has to build his own household. His wife died 3 years ago because of cancer. Uncle Joon is now only living with his 7-year-old son assisted by several babysitters.

 

"Where's Jinyoung?" I asked about his little son. 

 

"He off to school this morning. No one thought you will come this early. If Jinyoung find out, he will never want to go to school only for you" Uncle Joon said while smiling at me. 

 

"You know where's your room right? Go clean yourself i will make food for you" As uncle Joon said, i directly go upstairs and I walked to the corner of the room and saw a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter