Chapter 1 (EXISTANCE)

Chase the Sunset With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loneliness. That's Me. No other words can describe me except Loneliness.
I sound so pathetic when i'm standing among the people, and it's not easy to showing smile and hiding the fears.

Entered university was not a good idea and option for my life too. It's only for their own pleasure, because i'm the only one baby in the house. Oh well, you can call them "My Parent". My life is just for their experiment, I thought.

Then, after all the drama, all i can do is escaping myself. Run away from those matters. Close my eyes, feel the wind, and play something comfortable to cover my ears from everything.

But now here I Am. Standing in front of the gate of my parent house, decided to take it or leave it. Then, a couple of minute a maid come, probably seeing me from the CCTV and now she's in front of me opening the gate and welcoming me with smile.

I open the main door of that house, and directly go to my old bedroom, and walk in without even take a glance at my parent. I know they was there, but who cares? They even eat dinner without waiting for their daughter. Pathetic. Like what I said.

"Do you know manners? I think you did learned it a lot since baby. But now? You forget it for your own pleasure? It's enough Saera" My mom yelled and made me stop my track in the stairs.

I faced her face and she looked pretty angry. Well, she actually shouldn't.

"Did you accidently forget that you still have parent or you deliberately forget about us?" She's even more angrier than before and pointed her finger in front of myself.

"Well, Mrs. Yoon-" I got cut off. My mom just slapped me righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter