002

RETOLD: IN LANGUAGE OF BETRAYAL

She watches it, the win that he snatched and to her afraid, she needs to tell it to him. She thought about avoiding but she know that plan of his always ahead of her making her speechless and there nothing she can do than speak all it out.

It is a different room, different time than before that he got her trapped there with the door locked. The room itself is away from the camera and also the walkway in which in blank, she walked and he pulled her inside before locking the door behind him and stand in guard in case.

“Tell me” that what comes out of his mouth without nothing much. The informal way of him speaking to her is still there and thus trying to walk away she ask “Why you speak to me comfortably?”

He smiled, smirked actually then saying “I think talking formally with you is unacceptable”

“You’re disrespecting me, aren’t you?”

“Think about liking or comfortable rather than disrespect” he says before then added “Kick that off, tell me, the whole story. You promised if I win and I did”

“Why you want to know so much? What if people will get hurt if this coming out?” she asked sharp and he thinks for a while before asking “Are you going to get hurt?”

“Asking my wellbeing, what are you doing actually? Messing with me” she says in annoyance toward him and he comes way closer to her and she can’t help but takes a step back. His lips moving want to perform a word but stopped when the sound of the door knocked from the outside can be heard. Both their eyes looked at the door.

“Timoteo hyung, are you in there?” someone asked as he try to unlock the door.

“Hojung?” he says in question and her eyes directed to him.

“Yeah. Open the door, its dinner time” he says and Timoteo sighs “Go first. I will be there in second”

“Alright. Don’t take too long” he says and both of them hear the sound of footstep disappearing. His eyes that plastered to the door now look at her and smiled.

“Looks like our date ended” he says and she can’t help to feel relieved at it. “I will enquire the story later when we meet again” he added that and she turned a little stiff.

He see her condition and smiled before saying “Don’t be a stone” His hand touching her chin, raising her face up to at least match him and give a kiss. It is a simple 5 second kiss that turns her to stone. She shocked, pushing him a little and looked at him sharp. But he just smiles the same smile plus smirk of his.

“What you’re doing?” she almost screamed but considering the time and place, she swallows it low.

He lean closer to her right ear and then whisper “You’re mine and you will tell me what happen when we meet again later”

His hand stealthy takes her phone from back pocket and she just look at him fumble with her phone. “Password” he says asking it as her phone is locked.

“What do you want with that?”

“Just tell me or unlock it for me” he says demanding and she gives it to him. He keys it in before smiled when it is the right password. Later she see him do something and she just waiting.

He gives her phone back and says “Call me when you’re ready to tell me” He then opens the door and walked out of it as she can hear the sound of his footstep slowly disappear.

She stands there for a brief second before go and takes different way than he takes. But what she doesn’t notice by her choice of way is her, one of the member of Majestique, her former group, on the other end looking at her walking out of the room in which she see him comes out from.

The girl eyes blink as she try to get everything in piece, thinking when him walking out of the room walking pass her and then after a few brief second she comes out and walk into the other side. It is nothing if she is nothing, but she is something.

Lee Sohyun, or Majestique’s Angel the youngest of the group and 93 liners, same as him. She harbor feeling to him and once confront him with her own emotion but he rejected her. The thought of her meeting him again here in this program somehow makes her think that maybe thing can work out between them. But she sees something that she doesn’t want to see.

 

He hold the sticky note that he found in the room he used to practice his vocal, the room in which he pulled Aerin inside a few hours ago. It is written to meet around 3 at the back of the building in which no one usually walk by.

He is walking toward the place and his mind thinking who would call him here, as he 100% sure it is not her, not Aerin. When he there he can see the color of red uniform than makes him sure it is not her. He comes closer approaching and she looked at him smiled.

“What are you doing? Aren’t you read the rules?” he asked quite annoyed to be called there.

“I did read it, but I thought that you don’t” she says looking at him that leans to the wall. “What the matter of I did or not?” he asked with the same tone than added “Not like I’m doing what the rules prohibit”

“But you did” she says now standing in front of him. “I see you with Aerin a few hours ago, coming out of the same room”

“To put it, the rules are for contestant and not judges / mentor” he says smirked and added “Plus we do nothing”

“I don’t think I can believe that” she says and he says “Do what you want, what that got to do with me”

“How about I tell the staff about this? Your rank is high and definitely you will be eliminated in shame” she says and his face changed a lot more serious “Say it. I will say to the press that you like me and want to eliminate me since I reject you. And since you hate Aerin, and the whole story about the past”

Hearing that her turned pale and bite her lips “She tells you…” she says and the smirk comes to his lips “I know something going on” he says and her eyes widen shock. “She didn’t tell me, but I enquire her to tell me. Well… I not yet known but by your reaction, there really something going on”

“Why you must do something like this?” she asked and he answered “For self-satisfaction” 

“Why can’t you like me? Why you won’t receive my confession back the days?” she asked again and he says “You can’t force someone to like you”

“But you like her, you approach her. What the good that Aerin got that I don’t?”

“The sense of rightness” he says before added “Let’s stop this, I’m going” and walked out of the scene leaving her who now a little weeping, crying.