Reassurance (JINMIN)

Light, Love, and Longevity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reassurance (JINMIN)

 

"Jimin-ah, aren't you too y?" Jin teased the younger as he watched a Jimin focus cam for Mic Drop. "Even though you're not wearing anything suggestive, it's y."

Jimin laughed in embarrassment, "Hyung, why are you watching that?" He asked as he tried to pry the phone out of Jin's hands.

"Yah, can I not watch a good dancer in action?" Jin responded, "If I was a girl, I'd demand you take me on a date first! This is moving too fast!"

Jimin cracked up at that. "Yeah, yeah, I get it hyung, thanks." A smile graced the younger's face, and Jin couldn't be happier. 

 

 

It was two months ago that Jin asked Jimin to be his personal dance tutor. Lately, Jin had noticed the younger spacing out when they were on camera, rarely touching his food, and constantly checking his phone. Jin figured it was related to Jonghyun's suicide. It was no secret that Jimin was good friends with Taemin, and, because of that, Jin worried about the younger. He knew Jimin didn't always have the best thoughts - proven when the younger thought starving himself during the Blood, Sweat, and Tears comeback would make fans like him more. Sure, the fans swooned more. Sure, Jimin felt proud of himself. But, as the eldest hyung, watching the poor boy destroy his body and avoid looking at himself in the mirror was his breaking point. 

So, he devised a plan to get the younger to focus on something else. Jimin seemed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter