Jimin/Hoseok

Large Collection of Unfinished Stories

YOONGI POV
"Why did he call you Alpha?" Hoseok looed at me.
"Because i am his Alpha. Jiminie is an Omega and I am an Alpha," I sighed and watched as Jimin came back in.
"Im sorry hyung," Jimin sniffed and i opened my arms.
"Its okay. Are you sure its him?" I looked Jimin in the eye.
"I would know my own mate Yoongi," Jimin growled and swatted at my chest.
I growled back and dragged him to the training room. I threw him down on the ground and growled.
"Shift," I spat and he shifted into a large cheetah.
I growled and surprised everyone by shifting into a large panther. Jimin backed away slightly and hid behind Hoseok. I growled meanacingly and ran at Hoseok. Jimin leapt in front and we fell to the ground in a heap. We continued to fight until we heard a gunshot. We looked over to see Jin holding a gun up in the air with an angry look on his face.
Jimin and I stopped and just laid down. We started to our wounds and Jin was glaring at us.
"Shift back. NOW!" Jin yelled and I huffed.
Tae came over and pet my head. I couldn't help but purr. I moved over on my back so he could pet my stomach. Jimin was having trouble standing up and I whined slightly. I nuzzled him in the back and helped him up. He my chin and purred slightly. He limped over to Hoseok and laid down at his feet.
"Shift back please," Hoseok pet his head and Jimin shifted back to his human form.
"I have some salve back in my room," Hoseok whispered to Jimin and Jimin just limply nodded.
"Im taking him to my room," Hoseok picked Jimin up and raced out of the room.
Everyone was confused but then they heard a slight squeal coming from the hallway and they peeked out and were shocked.
A lion was in the hallway with a cheetah and they were playing. The cheetah had completely healed and was jumping around.
"Jimin?" Suga looked at the cheetah.
The lion nuzzled the cheetah, Jimin, and then smiled as it shifted to a recognizable human.
"HOSEOK!!" everyone screamed and Hoseok laughed.
"I was experimented on and my lion was sealed. Jiminie released it. Now i wont be as crappy to you all," Hoseok laughed and Jimin shifted back.
Suga growled and Hoseok growled back.
"Im an actual alpha. Not a delta pretending to be an alpha," Hoseok's eyes turned orange.
"Sorry," Suga bowed his head.
Hoseok pulled Jimin closer to him.
"Seokie!" Jimin purred and Hoseok laughed.
"Its nice to have you back J-Hope," Jin smiled and Hoseok smiled the brightest smile ever.
"Its good to be back," Hoseok gently kissed Jimin.