Sehun/Suho

Large Collection of Unfinished Stories

 

    I woke up to my Eomma yelling at my Appa. Every morning it’s like this. Why? Why do I have to go through this?

    I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and quickly walked out the door. I slowly made my way to school. I sighed and walked into school.

    “Hey human! Why can’t you leave our school?” An incubus yelled.

    Little thing my parents don’t know. They enrolled me into a supernatural school.

    I sighed and walked to my classroom. I looked at my desk and once again there’s permanent marker staining my desk. I pulled a cleaner out of my bag and clean the desk.

    Class started and everything went smoothly. Until of course, I walk out of the school to see my Appa standing at the corner with my collar.

    “You seemed to have gotten your collar Pet. You know this means a punishment,” Appa smirked and grabbed my neck.

    “Mianhae Master,” I gasped and I could see my group of friends coming out of the woods.

    “Don’t apologize for your foolishness. You need to be taught a lesson ,” Master threw me to the ground.

    I coughed up blood and he smirked. He continued to kick at my stomach and face. My friends froze as they sniffed the air and soon they were all looking at me.

    “Please Master. I’m sorry,” I cried out and my friend’s eyes widened.

    All of their eyes changed to their supernatural color and they ran to my side.

    “Who are you?” Appa growled and his eyes changed to a black.

    “We are EXO, The Princes, and you are hurting our friend,” Suho growled and I got up.

    “Master, we should go home,” I bowed to Master and he smirked.

    “I guess your friend doesn’t need to be rescued Your Highnesses,” Master walked away.

    “Thank you hyungs, but you just made it worse. I won’t be back for a while,” I smiled sadly and Suho kissed my cheek.

    “Come back to me Hunnie,” Suho stared into my eyes and I almost fell into him.

    “Pet! Get over here or else you will get the lock tonight!” Master hissed and I started to shake.

    “Please forget about me hyung. I’m no good. Plus I won’t be here much longer,” I smiled sadly and pecked Suho’s lips.

    I made my way to Master and we disappeared. When we appeared at home Eomma was gone and he stuff was all missing.

    “She left,” Master dragged me to the basement and pushed me into a small room.

    I crawled over to the wall and put my arms up. Master walked over and chained me to the wall.

    “This is your new room. Have fun,” Master smirked and I looked around.

    I could see a pail of water and an empty pail. I sighed and felt my wounds bleed out a lot more. I started to fall asleep but jolted awake as my wounds started to sting. I grabbed a small torn rag and cleaned up my wounds.

    Soon enough the darkness took ahold and I fell.

 

    A few days later…

 

    I woke up to see blood all around me and I just screamed. My wounds had bled out and I was barely breathing, but I had enough energy to scream.

    “SUHO! Please! Someone! Suho!!!” I cried and coughed up more blood.

    My body started to seize and I just cried as I felt my body lose control. My body stopped seizing and I felt better. I smirked and yanked my wrists free of the chain.

    “What the ?!” Master came down and then froze when he saw me.

    “You are supposed to be sealed,” Master backed away.

    “Well. I’m not now am I? Let’s have some fun?” I said in a voice that is not my own.

    Master ran and I appeared in front of him.

    “P-Please! Don’t! I’m sorry!” Master pleaded.

    “Don’t apologize for something you could’ve controlled. You need to be taught a lesson Master,” I smirked and the door burst open right as I was about to kill him.

    “Sehun?!” A voice yelled.

    “Well our fun will be stopped for a little bit,” I cut his cheek and turned around.

    “Yes? I must look like a wreck. Blood all over my clothes and face. I would clean up you know, but I just woke up from being almost dead so I haven’t been able to find a shower just yet,” I rolled my eyes.

    “Sehun, I thought you were human?” Baekhyun backed away.

    “Sehun did too, but I was sealed away by the hunters that stole me and sold me to him,” I hissed and Master started to float.

    “Hunnie,” Suho walked forward and I dropped Master.

    “Hyung,” I whispered and a few tears cascaded down my cheeks.

    “Come here Sehunnie,” Suho smiled and held out his hand.

    “No. You’re all fake! This is just another dream! This is just like my dream when I was dying! You all don’t like me! You just pity me,” I cried and my new acidic tear burned my cheeks.

    “We are real Sehunnie,” Suho limped foreword.

    “Hyung, be careful. Your leg,” Lay warned and I growled.

    “Who hurt you?” I walked over to him and he fell into my arms.

    “An Idiot who is now dead,” Suho smiled and caressed my cheek.

    “I’m so scared hyung. What is going on?” I held Suho close.

    “Let’s go home Sehunnie,” Suho smiled, but my head started to pound.

    I felt my left eye sting and I smirked.

    “Before we go, I want to play,” I helped Suho over to the others, but they held me down.

    “No,” Kris growled and I wormed my way out of their arms.

    “Yes,” I used my wind control and sat on a ball of air.

    “You can control an element?” Chanyeol looked at me.

    “Yes he can. Lu Sehun, put your ball away and come hug your brother,” Luhan smiled and held his arms open.

    “Gege!” I smiled and leapt into his arms.

    “ Stop choking the douchebag. We’ll have Eomma and Appa kill him,” Luhan smiled and everyone shivered.

    “Ge, the voice won’t go away,” I whispered and Luhan sighed.

    “This is why you never should leave the palace. Those hunters knew your schedule and they kidnapped you and sealed you away from us. Never again. That voice is you Sehun,” Luhan held my head and the voice went away.

    I smiled and then fell into his chest.

    “Yixing! Please try to heal him!” Luhan yelled and ripped my shirt.

    Yixing rushed over and a wave of comfort washed over my chest. I sighed and closed my eyes to a peaceful slumber.

    When I opened my eyes, I was in a sky blue room and Suho was sleeping next to me.

    “Joonmyun hyung,” I whispered and he opened his eyes.

    “Sehun!” Suho gasped and tackled me in a kiss.

    I heard the door open, but I didn’t care. Suho was kissing me.

    “Should we come back or…?” Lay laughed and Luhan was staring at me angrily.

    “Kim Suho! Explain why you are kissing MY younger brother?” Luhan crossed his arms.

    “I. Uh. Ummm,” Suho blushed and hid his face in his hands.

    “Gege. Leave him alone,” I smiled and got up.

I walked over to Luhan and he hugged me.

“How’s everything?” Luhan smiled and kissed my head.

“Better! I remember everything and I have my Gege back!” I smiled and nuzzled Luhan.

I heard a whine and I looked at Suho who was blushing.

“So Suho. Everything fine?” Lay laughed.

“I’m just going to leave,” Suho blushed and tried to get away.

“Nope,” I smiled and caught him in my arms.

I felt him start to purr and I laughed.

“You okay Suho?” Lay smiled.

“Yeah,” Suho purred and then shook his head and blushed even more.

“If you get any redder, you’ll be a tomato mate,” I smiled and nuzzled his neck.

“MATE?!” Everyone gasped.

Suho squeaked and I just laughed.

“Joonmyun is my mate as I am his,” I smiled and my demon took over.

“Sehunnie,” Suho purred and my eyes turned sky blue.

“We’ll be back,” I smirked and picked Suho up.

“Suho is in heat, isn’t he?” Luhan growled.

“Yes,” I smiled and disappeared with Suho.

I rolled my eyes and tried to reach up to pet Suho but my arm wouldn’t move.

“Suho, love. I'm sorry. Go get Luhan gege,” I winced and Suho ran out of the room and returned with Luhan.

“Hyung, he’s trying to take control again,” I felt my tears once again burn my cheek.

“You need to merge with him or else it can cause major damage to you,” Luhan put his hand on my forehead and I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in the sky or something similar. I looked around and I saw my demon chained to a chair and struggling to get free.

“Hun! Help! I’m chained up and the evil me is trying to take control!” Se struggled.

I ran over and unchained him.

“Merge with me,” I whispered and put my forehead on him.

“Of course,” Se smiled and kissed me.

Next thing I know I am back in the room and Luhan is under me struggling. I jumped off and he just looked at me.

“Se and I merged but the other part of me is evil and won’t merge,” I whispered and looked in the mirror to see myself with rainbow hair and bright sky blue eyes, but I also had black vein on my face and they were almost to my eye.

“The only other person who had their demon split into thirds is Kyungsoo. We need to talk to him,” Suho panted.

“I'm sorry,” I I looked at him and he just smiled.

“Hurry up and merge so you can help me,” Suho blushes and pushed us out of the room.

Luhan and I ran to Kyungsoo and he immediately knew what was going on.

“You need to let it take control and I will handle the rest. Okay?” kyungsoo smiles and I nodded.

“Let go,” Kyungsoo smiled and everything went black.

When I finally regained consciousness I was covered in blood.

“Why?” I whispered and Kyungsoo smiled.

“You're a vampire demon just like me. Our evil sides have to be satisfied with blood before they merge. Now go up to suho and like there's No tomorrow. We have a better libido than most demons,” Kyungsoo smirked and I flew up the stairs.