Sanha/JinJin

Large Collection of Unfinished Stories


 

I ran through the forest as my chaser was closing in on me. My wings were chained together so I couldn’t fly away. I wasn’t looking where I was going and I tripped over a large fallen tree. The wolf soared over me and let its front claws swipe down the left side of my face. I screamed in pain as the blood blinded me. The wolf continued to maim my body and soon enough I fell unconscious.

 

JinJin POV

 

I trotted through the forest and could smell the sweetest prey bleeding out. I ran to where the smell was and saw another wolf clawing the human. I decided to attack the other wolf to save the prey that was already unconscious. The beta wolf did not last long against my alpha wolf. I quickly slaughtered the wolf and my pack ran up behind me. I shifted and looked at my pack.

“Alpha? Why did you save that wolf’s prey?” Moonbin looked at me.

“MJ hyung, we need to get him back. We have to save him,” I looked at my pack.

“Okay,” MJ smiled and everyone helped me carry the prey back.

 

A Few Days Later…

 

Sanha POV
 

I awoke to find that I was in an unfamiliar place. I quickly sat up, but gasped as a wound on my stomach started to bleed again. I started to heal myself, but when I got to the left side of my face my vision did not return. A hoard of people ran in as I was healing my stomach and legs. I jumped up and tried to fly away, but my wings were still bound. I backed up into a corner and they all just looked at me. All of the sudden, a sweet smell hit my nose. I felt my eyes turn gold and I flashed behind a shorter male.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. A small group of growls came from the people and I immediately started to shake; my attack still fresh on my mind.

“Stop. You’re scaring him,” the man growled back.

“Oh goodness! We’re sorry. You were touching our alpha and we don’t know you so…,” another male said.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered and they all looked at me.

“It’s fine. How did you heal yourself?” the small male asked.

“I’m fae,” I smiled at him.

“Really? Then where are your wings?” another one asked.

I sighed and pulled at the chain that had my wings constricted.

“That’s why I couldn’t escape the attack,” I winced as my wings were being squeezed.

“We need to get those off,” another man touched the chains.

I flashed away from the male and backed up against a wall.

“I don’t know you. Please don’t touch my wings. Only a mate can touch a fae’s wings,” I looked at them.

“I’m Myungjun or MJ, the oldest, and this is Jinwoo or JinJin, the second oldest, then it is Eunwoo, Moonbin, and Minhyuk or Rocky,” MJ smiled.

“I’m Yoon Sanha,” I bowed and accidently hit my head on a table.

“Are you okay?” Jinjin touched my head and I blushed.

“Can you help me with the chains? I can form a dagger. Can you break the chains?” I asked him.

“Of course,” Jinjin smiled and I formed a dagger of diamond.

He cut the chains and I quickly spread my wings. JinJin looked amazed and I blushed.

“May I?” JinJin reached his hand toward my silver wings.

I nodded and right as he touched my wings a wave of pleasure rushed through my body. I whined and he ruffled my hair. My vision started to fade and I felt my body heat up.

“What happened?” Jinjin looked at me.

“Not know. Hot,” I fell into him and he growled slightly.

“That wolf injected the venom from his claws. He’s going through the change. Get him on the bed,” JinJin picked me up.

“Jinwoo hyung,” I groaned and soon fell unconscious.

 

NO ONE

 

“I thought he said only mates could touch a Fae’s wings?” MJ looked at JinJin as he laid Sanha on the bed.

“He is my mate,” JinJin smiled and kissed Sanha’s forehead.

“WHAT?!” everyone yelled and Sanha’s bones started to snap.

His eyes shot open and within seconds he shifted into a pure white wolf with golden eyes. He whimpered and backed into a corner.

“Sanha, it’s okay,” JinJin walked closer.

Sanha shakily walked forward and JinJin pet his head. Sanha’s tail began to wag and he yipped happily. Everyone laughed and Sanha shifted back.

“I’m really confused,” Sanha looked at JinJin.