Woozi/OC

Large Collection of Unfinished Stories

    “Please, help us,” Jeonghan cried out to the skies.

    “You are being punished for being close to that. Survive and be given a place back in your home. Till then, you shall slowly fall,” Michael spat and receded back into heaven.

    “He is not a that. He is Jae!” Jeonghan said angrily.

    “It burns. Please. Help me,” Jae clutched his throat while his eyes glowed a light purple.

    “I know. My blood harms you, my friend. I am sorry Jae,” a tear fell from Jeonghan’s eye.

    Jeonghan helped Jae up and they slowly made their way to an old Victorian house.

    “Please Jeonghan. I can feel my control slipping. I need to feed,” Jae’s eyes started to turn a black.

“I’m sorry. I don’t have anything for you,” Jeonghan tried to use his powers to get them closer to the house and out of the morning sun.

“What the hell is going on so early?!” Hoshi walked out of the house.

“Please. Help,” Jeonghan looked into Hoshi’s eyes.

    “Why should we help an angel?” Hoshi sneered.

    “You don’t need to help me. Help him though. Please, he needs to feed. I can tell you are a Child of the Moon. Please. He can’t die. He is my only family,” Jeonghan’s tears fell gently onto his cheeks.

    “Bring him in,” Hoshi opened the door and Jeonghan brought Jae in.

    “Thank you,” Jeonghan smiled and sat Jae down.

    “I need to go. I am not very welcome here. We will find each other again Jae. Brothers by heart,” Jeonghan smiled and kissed Jae’s forehead.

    “No, I’d rather starve then you having to leave. Please don’t leave me like my coven did,” Jae’s eyes were almost completely black.

    “I’ll see ya soon,” Jeonghan smiled and got up.

    Hoshi stood in the doorway, watching the exchange, “Please stay. Give him this. I can’t break apart brothers,” Hoshi tossed a bag of blood to Jeonghan and Jeonghan quickly opened it for Jae.

    Jae downed the bag easily and his eyes slowly turned back to a blood red.

    “Thank you. I am forever in your debt,” Jae bowed and rested his head against Jeonghan.

    “Jae? Are you better now?” Jeonghan looked down at Jae and smiled.

    “Much,” Jae smiled and closed his eyes.

    “Thank you for letting us in. What shall we call you?” Jeonghan smiled.

    “I’m Hoshi. My mate is around here somewhere. Seungkwan?!” Hoshi called out.

    “Hoshiie~!” a man with black hair came barreling down the stairs.

    “Seungkwan, meet guests. Umm,” Hoshi looked at Jeonghan and Jae.

    “Jeonghan and Jae,” Jeonghan smiled and helped Jae up.

    “Hey es!” Vernon grinned and slammed the door open.

    “Vernon! Close the door! Why aren’t you inside? You’re a Pureblood! You can burn!” Hoshi yelled and rolled his eyes.

    “I brought people and I wore my protective gear. I’m in better shape than those two,” Vernon pointed at Jeonghan and Jae.

    “Hoshi? You have another vampire here? He smells like a child. Barely 16,” another voice questioned.

    “I’ll have you know I am 17 years,” Jae coughed and pouted.

    “Such a cutie!” Vernon smiled.

    “Hoshi-sshi? Is there somewhere I can put Jae so he can rest?” Jeonghan spoke timidly.

    “Seungkwan can show you to a guest room,” Hoshi smiled and Woozi made his way over to Jae.

    “That won’t be necessary,” Woozi smiled and helped Jae up.

    “H-Hi,” Jae bowed and blushed.

    “Good Evening little one,” Woozi smiled.

    “Isn’t it daytime?” Jae yawned and looked at Woozi.

    “It is, but our species is nocturnal,” Woozi smiled.

    “I’m not. I was raised in Heaven secretly. I was only found a few days ago,” Jae smiled and yawned again.

    “Now you’re body wants to rest the right way due to the change in environment,” Woozi smiled and Jae shrugged.

    “Okay,” Jae yawned once again.

    “You smell very sweet by the way. Also, the name is Jae,” Jae smiled and buried his nose into Woozi’s chest.

    “I smell sweet for a reason Little one, but I’ll tell you that later,” Woozi smiled and picked Jae up.

    “We’ll be upstairs. Don’t bother trying to wake us up,” Woozi smiled and teleported them upstairs.

    “Well then,” Hoshi laughed.

    “Are they mates?” Jeonghan asked sadly.

    “Seems so,” Seungkwan smiled and then caught the look on Jeonghan’s face.

    “Oh. Well then I wouldn’t want to intrude. If you would excuse me,” Jeonghan smiled and tried to let his wings free, but they weren’t moving.

    “Jeonghan?” Seungkwan looked at the angel.

    “Yes?” Jeonghan asked slightly dizzy.

    “Your hair's turning grey,” Seungkwan walked closer to Jeonghan.

    “It’s because I am being punished for befriending and hiding Jae. I am slowly falling,” Jeonghan smiled and ran his fingers through his semi-long hair.

    “If you want, we know of a fallen angel who is living quite well with his mate and a friend,” Seungkwan smiled and Jeonghan fell to the ground.

    Jae came rushing down and helped Jeonghan stand.

    “How did you know he was ill?” Hoshi looked at Jae.

    “He is my brother. I am a vampire who was raised in Heaven. I am light affiliated and can sense all creatures. I am a freak and this is why my coven left me. I was exiled after finding a coven to be in on Earth. They exiled me and then gave me in thus explaining our predicament right now,” Jae touched Jeonghan’s wings and they unwound.

    “Jae,” Jeonghan whispered and Jae gave him blood.

    “So, the sunlight doesn’t hurt you?” Seungkwan looked at Jae.

    “Oh no, it burns a lot. I had to stay inside and locked up while I was in heaven. I mean I was an experiment so they weren’t going to kill me,” Jae smiled.

    “Jakuchu, come back upstairs,” Woozi came back down the stairs.

    “No. I need to help Jeonghan. I’ll be upstairs in a minute Woozi hyung,” Jae smiled and set Jeonghan down on the couch.

    “I’ll wait,” Woozi yawned and sat on the other couch.

    “Okay,” Jae nodded and a green light washed over Jeonghan.

    “What is it Master?” a small fairy appeared.

    “Check over Jeonghan and purify him,” Jae coughed and the green light consumed Jeonghan green.

    A few moments later, the light vanished and Jae fell onto the couch.

    “What was that?” Jun asked.

    “My familiar,” Jae smiled and got back up weakly.

    “Jakuchu, be careful,” Woozi whispered and pulled Jae onto his lap.

    “Jakuchu?” The8 looked at Jae.

    “It’s my true name. Jae is a nickname for me since Jeonghan can’t pronounce my true name,” Jae smiled and snuggled into Woozi’s arms.

    “Jakuchu? As in Nakamoto Jakuchu? The missing Prince?!” Seungkwan exclaimed.

    “I’m not a Prince. I was raised in Heaven from when I was 6 till around 16,” Jae’s eyes turned blood red and the wind started to pick up.

    “Our Prince went missing around when he was 6, he should be your age. Please at least let us test it out,” Woozi looked at Jae.

    “Fine, but I am no Prince,” Jae huffed and his fangs came down in annoyance and hunger.

    Woozi smiled and let his fangs come down.

    “Let’s go upstairs, eh?” Woozi smirked and Jae’s neck.

    Jae growled and pricked Woozi’s neck.

    “Two can play at that game Jakuchu,” Woozi growled and teleported them upstairs.

    “I would say that they are definitely mates,” Seungkwan smirked and the doorbell rang.

    “I’ll get it,” Hoshi yawned and opened the door to see 3 people standing there.

    “Joshua was having weird feelings and so we came over to check out what was going on,” The8 looked in the living room.

A large crash was heard from upstairs and everyone’s jaw dropped except the newcomers.

“What?” The8 asked.

“Woozi found his mate,” Seungkwan snickered and Jeonghan just huffed.

“That’s his mates brother. Like how our group is The8,” Seungkwan smiled.

“Ahh, Jeonghan?” The8 looked at Jeonghan.

“N-Neh,” Jeonghan broke eye contact with Joshua to smile at The8.

“Mine,” Joshua said and hugged Jeonghan.

Jeonghan blushed and his hair started to turn black on the tips.

“You’re falling Jeonghan?” The8 looked at Jeonghan.

“Neh, hyung,” Jeonghan leaned into Joshua’s touch.

“If you're here then,” The8 smiled as he saw Jae come down the stairs.

“Mingie hyung!” Jae hugged The8.

“Hey Jakuchu. Why are you two here?” The8 laughed and Woozi came down the stairs.

Jae’s eyes turned blood red and he growled.

“They found me, tortured me, and then made it so Hannie slowly fell,” Jae huffed and the wind picked up.

“Jaejae, calm down,” Woozi kissed Jae’s cheek.

Jae blinked and then blushed.

“There’s a wolf outside,” Jae yawned and started to walk outside.

“Don't go out there! It's still light out!” Woozi hissed and Jae pouted.

“But the wolf is just a pup!” Jae whined and Teleported outside and then appeared back outside.

“Nakamoto Jakuchu!” Woozi hissed and ran over to Jae.

“Its only a small burn. This pup would’ve gotten hurt worse! He's a hybrid!” Jae growled and Woozi shut up.

“I don't care if I get hurt, he's only 5 Lee Woozi!” Jae growled and the hybrid whimpered.

“I'm sorry little one. Did I scare you? I'm sorry. Can you shift for me please?” Jae smiled and the pup shifted and everyone saw the burn scars on his face and arms.  

“Let’s get those cleaned up, neh?” Jae smiled and the pup nodded.

“Do you have a first aid kit, Hoshi-ssi?” Jae glared at Woozi and Hoshi handed him a box.

Jae walked into the kitchen and cleaned all the wounds.

“Jakuchu is your mate?” The8 looked at Woozi.

Woozi nodded and then realized he was shirtless. Woozi blushed and Seungkwan laughed. “I didn't realize you were so built Woozi,” Vernon smiled and Woozi teleported upstairs.

Jae walked back out with the pup asleep in his arms and he was all bandaged up.

“How bad are the wounds?” Woozi came back down.

“Now you care Woozi,” Jae sneered and Woozi visibly flinched.

“He's in really bad condition. It was a surprise he could walk with his legs burned like they are,” Jae ran his fingers through the pup’s hair.

“Does he have parents?” Jeonghan walked over to Jae.

“No, he said they were killed by hunters. No child this young should ever have to witness his parents die,” Jae pulled the pup closer.

Everyone’s face fell with this news.

“If he wants to, I say we adopt him,” Woozi kissed Jae’s temple.

“He already asked me and I told him that it was up to you,” Jae smiled and the pup woke up.

“Hungry,” The pup opened his eyes to reveal a mint color.

Woozi walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small piece of meat and cooked it. The pup shakily ran into the kitchen and hugged Woozi’s leg.

“Appa! Food! Food!” The pup yipped and Woozi picked him up.

“It's almost done. Just wait your little tummy, neh?” Woozi smiled.

Jae walked into the kitchen and the pup started to wiggle in Woozi’s arms.

“Eomma!” The pup smiled and Jae stole him.

“Will you tell Eomma your name now?” Jae smiled and everyone stood at the door.

“Takuya,” the pup smiled and nuzzled Jae.

“Are you Japanese?” Jae asked in Japanese.

“Hai!” Takuya smiled.

Jae laughed and Woozi put some dinner on the table.

“Come eat everyone,” Woozi yelled and everyone walked into the room.

“This feels like a family,” Vernon smiled and all of the sudden a man appeared by Vernon.

“Vernon! You scared the out of your parents when you disappeared during the day!” The man exclaimed.

“I just wanted to see everyone S.Coups,” Vernon whined.

S.Coups rolled his eyes and then caught Jae’s gaze.

“Your Highness?” S.Coups looked at Jae.

Jae’s eyes unfocused and then he shook his head.

“Woozi, I'm going to go any down. I don't feel well,” Jae stood up shakily.

“Do you want me to help you to the room?” Woozi got up worryingly.

“Feed Takuya. I'll be fine,” Jae smiled and walked upstairs.

Soon everyone heard a loud thump from upstairs. Woozi ran up the stairs. Woozi appeared in the kitchen with Jae in his arms.

“Seungkwan, can you help?” Woozi asked.

“His memories are coming back to him,” Seungkwan looked at Jae and sighed.

“I can help,” S.Coups stepped forward.

Woozi and Takuya growled at S.Coups.

“I don't intend to hurt him. I guarded him with my life for 6 years. I won't fail him again,” S.Coups’s eyes portrayed sadness and Woozi sighed.

“Do it,” Woozi walked into the living room and laid Jae on the couch.

S.Coups laid his hands on Jae’s temples and winced. After a couple of minutes, Jae woke up and sat up abruptly.

“Oka-San!” Takuya cried out and hugged Jae.

“Takuya, how about you go upstairs and lay down. I need to talk to everyone for a second,” Jae smiled and Takuya kissed his nose and then ran upstairs.

Jae looked at S.Coups and smiled.

“Cheollie hyung!” Jae smiled and hugged S.Coups.

“I'm so sorry Jakuchu. I should've kept a better watch,” S.Coups hugged him back.

“You were only 11 hyung!” Jae looked at S.Coups in disbelief.

“I trained for 6 years before that!” S.Coups argued.

“Stop. You made a mistake but because of that mistake I found my mate and a brother. Just stop,” Jae growled.

S.Coups shut up and hugged Jae tighter.

“I'm so glad you're okay,” S.Coups sighed and let go.

“What?” The8 asked confused.

“Nice to meet you. I am Prince Nakamoto Jakuchu. I've been missing since I was six and my memories were altered so i would forget who I was,” Jae bowed and then fell over laughing.

Woozi just sat there.

“I'm mated to the Prince?” Woozi just stared at Jae.

Jae laughed even harder and Takuya came back down the stairs.

“Oka-San! Are you really a Prince?!” Takuya hugged Jae.

“Hai. Oka-san is a Prince and that would make you a Prince as well,” Jae picked Takuya up and kissed his forehead.