Chapter 2

Pixie Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi takes Jimin up a spiral stairway that Jimin swears is swaying slightly. On the walls are black and white portraits of people who must be Yoongi’s ancestors. They all have the same grumpy expression on the same cute face.

They stop before the door nearest to the stairs. There’s a signboard on the door, “Your Hope!” written in big colorful letters. Right below “Your Hope”, there is “Will be crushed” carved on the wood.

Jimin gulps.

“You’re going to stay here.” Yoongi says before pushing the door open.

A lightening illuminates the big room and-

“OH MY GOD! A VENGEFUL SPIRIT!”

Jimin turns around to escape. But some mysterious force doesn’t allow him to move. When Jimin is relatively calm, he realizes the mysterious force is actually Yoongi’s hand on his collar.

The witch gives him an unimpressed look.

“Don’t be a ing idiot.”

Jimin sniffles and fearfully turns around to face the vengeful spirit only to find… there is no vengeful spirit.

Instead it’s someone who’s wrapped up a white blanket around himself from head to toe.

It’s a guy with bright red hair and currently has a face wet with tears. The guy sniffs, wiping tears and snot from his face.

(Jimin doesn’t know whether he’s relieved or disappointed. So much for a horror thrill ride.)

“Yoongi! Look what happened. He died! He’s dead! Yoongi!” The guy fell down on the floor and wailed. It was the most pitiful sight Jimin had seen this week.

It seems Yoongi didn’t share his thoughts. The witch walked over to the crying guy and kicked his thighs. “I told you to stop watching dramas.” He said with another kick, ignoring the guy’s yells of pain.

“But Yoongi!” the guy wailed. “They killed Kim Shin. How can the writer be this cruel! This coldhearted! All he ever wanted was happiness but they killed him! How will Euntak live now! I’m so devastated I don’t even want to watch the remaining episodes.”

Yoongi didn’t sympathize with his sorrow though. The witch instead kicked him again, ignoring the yelps of pain. “Don’t watch dramas if you can’t handle them. Look what you did!” the witch pointed out the window, to the storm.

The guy sniffed, his eyes following to where Yoongi was pointing. There was a moment of silence and then a gasps. “Oops!” the guy said, “I did it again!”

The guy sat up straight and wiped away his tears. He took a deep breath and before smiling wide.

Suddenly the storm outside stopped, the black clouds cleared and the sky was clear with a thousand sparkling stars.

Jimin realized that the guy was a weather god.

But aren’t weather gods-

“Ooh! Who’re you?’ The guy left his blanket behind and skipped over to Jimin, hand immediately going to his hair. The weather god tugged on Jimin’s cotton candy pink hair. “Pretty!” He cooed, smiling so brightly that Jimin felt his eyes hurt a little.

“He’s your new roommate. Don’t let him get killed.” Yoongi said with bored look. He threw a glare for the other two before walking out the room, slamming the door loudly on his way out.

“BE QUIET YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECES OF WET TISSUE! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!” Came a screeching shout that shook the windows.

The guy, his new roommate laughed. “That was Seokjin. You’ll meet him tomorrow… today.” He corrected himself after seeing the time. The guy smiled again.

Too bright. I’m going to go blind! Jimin thought.

“I’m Jung Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi. Or Hope. Or Hopihopi. Or J-Hope. Or logistics manager Jung. Or-“

“Hobi! Got it!” Jimin smiled awkwardly.

I looked like Hoseok melted. “Aww.” The minor god cooed, poking his fingers on Jimin’s cheeks and giggling. “You’re so cute!”

He poke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter