Under the starless skies

Raindrops

Everything went well. Much better than how Sungyoon thought it will be. Jaeseok still spends time with him even if he got himself a girlfried. Jaeseok would still visit Sungyoon's apartment and even stays there for a sleepover. Sungyoon was happy and thankful for this. He just want these moments to never end. But there is this nagging feeling inside him. That feeling of regret that makes him uneasy.

What if I have told him what I feel before?

What if I have mustered all the courage I have two years ago?

Would everything be different?

Would I be the one gets Jaeseok calls his?

Would I be the one he thinks of when he wakes up and before he sleeps?

Would I be the one holding his hand, or even have my lips touch those wonderful lips of his?

"Are you okay? You keep on spacing out." Jaeseok continued eating what he cooked. It was usually like this in every overnight moments they have. Jaeseok would cook and Sungyoon would help him out. They get to watch movies and play some games.

They even talk until they fall asleep. There was even a time when Jaeseok said that Sungyoon is like his soulmate. Someone he treasures the most and a person he's thankful that had come to his life.

Sungyoon would always remind Jaeseok that forgetting to bring an umbrella was the best thing that happened in his life. Jaeseok would look at him, with intense glare but not filled with anger. More like curiousity then he would just laugh and kid Sungyoon for being too cheesy and chummy with him.

"I'm fine. Just thinking of something." Sungyoon replied.

"Oh. Here taste this. I cooked it perfectly." Sungyoon watched as Jaeseok tries to feed him something. In a few seconds, Sungyoon decided whether or not he will take a bite from the offer or reject it bluntly and hurt Jaeseok's feelings. He chooses to accept and eat it.

"Waaah. This tastes delicious. You really cook well." Sungyoon said getting another piece from Jaeseok's plate.

The night went well except for the time when Jaeseok got a call from his girlfriend. Sungyoon's heart stops beating everytime he gets to hear that sweet and loving voice of Jaeseok talking to that girl. Jaeseok never had a girlfriend before. All the years that Sungyoon and Jaeseok are bestfriends, they always reject all those confessions and they seem to agree that they are not ready for commitments and that they want to focus on their studies. Well, for Sungyoon, that and also the fact that his eyes are only focused on Jaeseok.

Finally, Jaeseok said goodbye and throws his phone to his bag. "Why would you throw your phone like that?" Sungyoon asked.

"Nothing. I just. Nevermind. So what do we do now? Can we have something to drink?" Jaeseok said.

"I have some juice in the fridge if you want."

"No. Not that drink. I need something. Call Jangjun."

Sungyoon called Jangjun and told him to bring "drinks" and he understood right away. When he arrived Jaeseok started drinking the alcoholic beverages right away. Sungyoon has no idea what's wrong with him but he is one of the few people who wouldn't drink unless they are really, really stressed out about something.

The three of them went and played a more video games, when they got tired they started watching some movies. Jaeseok had been drinking alot and even Sungyoon felt the need to drink because he can't stop thinking about Jaeseok looking so miserable right now. He can't forgive himself for being selfish and thinking that there could have been something for the two of them when Jaeseok was burdened with something.

"Jangjun, buy a few more. We're running out of drinks." Jaeseok said.

"Hyung. You had too much to drink. And we all know that you are the most vulnerable to alcohol. That's enough for you." Jangjun said. Sungyoon finds it weird that Jangjun was the mature one right now but even Sungyoon felt light-headed now.

"Jangjuuuuun. I'm so sleepy right now." Sungyoon said and went on to hug Jangjun.

"What the hell? How can the most mature people that I know in my whole life are so wasted right now?" Jangjun said regretting that he came to Sungyoon's apartment.

"Yah, Jangjun I know that you love your hyungs so please take care of us." Sungyoon said and he falls asleep in Jangjun's lap. Even Jaeseok had fallen but he managed to get up and go to Sungyoon's bed.

Jangjun has no idea what to do. He just sat there and watched Sungyoon sleep. He felt like he must do something for Sungyoon but he knows the only thing that can make his hyung happy is Jaeseok's love.

Then the sly Jangjun thought of an idea. He carried Sungyoon and laid him down beside Jaeseok. He watched as the two of them adjusted and how Jaeseok placed his arm around Sungyoon. Jangjun laughed at what he had done and he seems to enjoy what will happen when the two will wake up tomorrow.

Jangjun stays in Sungyoon's apartment and sleeps on the couch, just in case the two hyungs of him needs to be taken care of. After he gets his sleep, rain started falling once again. There were no stars in the sky tonight but Sungyoon was closest to the brightest star in his life.