He is gone

Stay Strong Shinee

Hello everyone, I've been trying to write and post this fic for a long time now, it has been on draft since the very few days following our beloved JongHyun's death but I never had the courage to post it. I don't know, it's hard for me to do it and I'm not sure how you'll react to this and I'll respect your reactions no matter how they'll be. I'm sharing this now hoping that everyone is feeling a bit better to accept it, I know I'm still not in my best conditions too and I know it's still hard for everyone too. I'm sorry and thankfull for everything, he's an angel now I'm sure of it.


He is gone. It is all over the news and it's going viral. Jong Hyun is no longer with us, according to the police, he committed suicide. It was so sudden and it hit the public so fast, it devastated the fans and broke the hearts of millions of people all around the world while the other Shinee members where completely oblivious. 

Nobody knew what happened, JongHyun sent a message to his sister saying goodbye but no one could believe it, the fact that he was gone was just too hard, too sudden, unexpected and just too sad for everyone. 

Onwe, Key, Minho and Taemin are just standing looking around themselves and to each other trying to understand what was happening. They came as soon as they could and they were hit by the news just a while later. Tears never stopped coming down, Taemin fell to the ground, Minho just brusted outside, Key couldn't handle it and he gasped as he hugged Taemin while Onew's pale face and tumbling hands indicated a possible trauma.