Don't wanna lose you

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu opened the door for the two students gingerly. He was planning to invite Woohyun for dinner at his place for a long time already but he didn't have enough time as he himself was busy with his school paperworks.

He quietly watched the two students strolled into the living room. Woohyun was so adorable as he was wearing soft pink sweater , he never knew that a guy could look so good in that colour. He raised his eyebrows when Woohyun spoke.

"Hyung,  I'm sorry because Sungyeol tags along. He insisted to follow me.He said he wanted to make sure that I'm okay but I know that he just want free foods from you"

Sunggyu chuckled,  " its okay, I don't mind at all"

'as long as I can see you'

Sungyeol coughed several times. "I just want to make sure you guys didn't do any funny things since you guys are alone"

Sunggyu was rather thankful to Woohyun after the latter smacked his friend's head. Woohyun scowled at his friend and turned to his teacher." I'm sorry hyung, this friend of mine goes overboard sometimes.  I swear he is the ert one"

Sunggyu laughed awkwardly. "Its okay. Come on,  lets go to the dining room. You guys must be hungry"

Sungyeol squealed excitedly once he saw the foods on the table and Woohyun had to pinch him to stop . "Wait,  aren't all these Woohyunnies's favourites? " Sungyeol asked curiously. He scanned the foods served on the table. 

Woohyun blushed immediately as Sunggyu scratched his nape awkwardly. "Oh,  it must be coincidence. And actually I didn't cook all of that,  I bought some of them from the resraurant"

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at the teacher. "You're doing a good job on stalking my friend"

"Wh-what are you talking about?  Sunggyu hyung didn't do anything wrong" Woohyun sat his dissatisfied friend on the chair. Sunggyu sheepishly took a seat across from Woohyun.

"Come on,  dig in. I prepared a lot, you guys must finish it!  Oh,  and I bought some ice cream for dessert! " Sunggyu said. 

Woohyun beamed immediately as he thanked the teacher. Sungyeol who was beside him just snorted,  "look,  he knows all of your favourites"

Woohyun glared at his tall friend. "There's is nothing wrong with it. Our taste are similar so you can enjoy these as much as I do right? "

"Yeah,  whatever" Sungyeol rolled his eyes. 

Sunggyu finally interfered,  saying that they should eat now otherwise the foods were going to turn cold. Both of the students grabbed their chopsticks and started eating along with the teacher. 

Light conversation were carried through the meal and once they finished,  Sungyeol offered to do the dishes. The other two retreated to the living room. 

Woohyun was playing with his fingers when Sunggyu sat beside him on the couch. The teacher grabbed the remote control and the tv,  with the minimal volume. 

"How was your day baby? " Sunggyu asked after he kissed Woohyun's head fondly. Woohyun tried his best not to blush,  "It was okay I guess"

" I'm so sorry that I didn't have time to see you in the school. I was so busy with paperworks and it didn't help me that you guys had no music class with me today"  Sunggyu complained. 

Woohyun chuckled as Sunggyu brought hin into his arms,  hugging him to his chest. Woohyun hummed in appreciation at the gesture. 

"You missed me too,  right?"

"Y-yeah"

It has been several weeks after Sunggyu asked the student out and they were getting more comfortable with each other. They called and texted each other often. Woohyun sometimes would complained about his days to Sunggyu and the teacher also sometime shares his daily stories with the students. It was great for them to know that someone is always there willing to share their worries. 

 "I wanted to ask you something"

"Hmm.. what is it hyung? "

"Myungsoo are not bothering you right? "

Woohyun nodded. "He is not bothering me anymore but-" he pulled away from the hug and stared into his teacher's eyes. 

"When are you going back to your parents home? "

Sunggyu sighed as he caressed Woohyun's cheeks softly. " I'm never going back -"

Woohyun glared at him. 

"I would never stay there anymore. But I'll try to visit them sometimes okay?  I promise"

Woohyun's gaze softened as he curled a smile. "Good. That's what I want to hear. Your parents love you a lot" 

Sunggyu chuckled, "how do you know that, hmm? "

"Well,  at least they raised you well. You should repay their kindness and from your stories,  I bet that your stepmother also loves you a lot! "

"Alright I get it,  stop nagging my wife"

Woohyun pouted. "I'm not your wife, you ! "

Sunggyu chuckled as he pulled Woohyun into a tight hug. "Arasso,  arasso I'm sorry. Thanks for reminding me.  I'm so glad to have you. I love you! "

"Hmm"

"Shouldn't you say it back? "

"I love you too"

Sungyeol who finished with the dishes came into the living room. "Oh my!  Stop tainting my eyes both of you!  I just ate! " he complained as he sat on another couch. 

The lovers pulled away from the hug and turned their attention to Sungyeol. "We were just hugging " Woohyun mumbled. 

Sungyeol grabbed the remote control. "Hyung,  can I change the channel?  I want to watch some drama"

"Go on " Sunggyu placed Woohyun's head on his chest as they leaned back onto the couch. Sungyeol picked a cheesy drama and it was getting boring for Woohyun.  And slowly h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter