Take a little more courage

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This idiot" Sunggyu hissed when he saw the student scrapped his palms thanks to the dramatic fell. The teacher rushed to examine the student. He brought the palms closer to his eyes and sighed at the small cuts. 

"How can you be so clumsy?" The teacher nagged, staring into the student's eyes which were slightly watering. He pulled the student onto his feet and dragged him to his parked car. He sat the student on the passenger seat. 

"Are you that shocked? " Sunggyu chuckled as the student blinked his eyes again. 

"Wait here. I'll get some band aid and warm drink for you"

He patted the student's head before  he closed the car's door. Woohyun watched the retreating figure dumbly. " Am I dreaming right now?  Why he suddenly confessed like that? I feel like my heart is going to explode "

After a few minutes,  Sunggyu reached the car and he sat behind the steering wheel. He took Woohyun's hands and cleaned it with wet tissues. Woohyun hissed slightly as Sunggyu dabbed the tissue on the cuts. Sunggyu blew onto the palms and Woohyun felt the warmth creeping into his heart. 

Sunggyu grinned after he was done putting the band aid. But he continued to hold the student's hand. "Woohyun ah.." the teacher called softly. 

Woohyun hesitantly looked up at the teacher, with blush adorning his cheeks. 

"You didn't answer me yet "

"Err.. hyung. I don't think that I am-"

The teacher interrupted him. "I know that you're not in love with me but can you give hyung a chance?  "

"Hyung, I don't want to play with your feelings.  I know how hurt it can be,  I experienced it and it hurt like hell. I don't you to feel that too "

Sunggyu squezeed the smaller hands in his.  " I know that Hyun. Did you perhaps still have feelings for Myungsoo? "

"....I don't know about that"

"Let hyung heal your heart hmm?  Give me a chance to court you and after that you can decide if you want to continue or not.  Does that sound good? "

"Hyung.. " Woohyun saw something in the teacher's eyes,  it was sincerity and love. He couldn't deny the fluttering he felt deep inside. And he couldn't deny that the teacher cared for him a lot. Maybe he felt the same but he never dwell on that matter since he was afraid to get hurt again. It hurt to move on but will it hurt to find the true one for you? Will it worth it? 

Woohyun hestitantly spoke. " Hyung.. I really don't know what to do. Do you have to confess so suddenly like this? "

Sunggyu chuckled as he patted the student's cheeks. "I'm too straight forward am I?"

Sunggyu brought the student into his arms and hugged him. "I am sorry but this is how truly I feel. I want you to myself,  I can't bear the thought of losing you to anyone out there, I am already this possesive"

Rather than feel annoyed,  Woohyun felt his heart warmed at the words. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the warm hug. After few moments,  both of them pulled away from the hug. Sunggyu was waiting for the student to speak.

Woohyun smiled warmly and Sunggyu fell in love again. "I'll try hyung. I can't promise-"

His words were cut when Sunggyu suddenly kissed him on the temple.  He hiccuped and Sunggyu chuckled. 

"Thank you Woohyun ah.. I love you! "

"Hyung,  don't say that word out of blue. I might get heart attack soon"

But Sunggyu's smiles were contagious and Woohyun found himself smiling too. Sunggyu secured his seatbelt. "Now shall we get you home?  Sungyeol is waiting"

"Ah right!  I forgot about him! I screwed up! "
The teacher chuckled as he drove. "I can keep you company too you know"

"..wh-what are you trying to say?  I didn't invite you! "

Sunggyu laughed as he glanced at the flustered student. If he was not driving he would gladly squish the student's cheeks because he was too adorable.

To Sunggyu's dismay,  they arrived at the student's house too quickly. Woohyun was ready to get out from the car when Sunggyu grabbed his arm. 

"I mean all of my words Woohyun ah. Frow now on,  keep your heart only for me okay?"

Woohyun couldn't find any words so he just nodded. Sunggyu kissed his left cheek. It was safe to say that Woohyun never get kissed that much in a day, not even from his parents. 

"Goodnight hyung" the student said while waving shyly at the teacher. 

Sunggyu chuckled, "Go inside first,  only then I'll head home. And don't forget these" Sunggyu handed the student his strawberry milk. 

Without any words,  Woohyun grabbed the plastic and ran into the house with few times tripping over nothing.


-----

 

Sungyeol watched his friend who was munching the chips absent -mindedly. They were watching a funny show but never once he heard Woohyun laugh.  Sungyeol frowned at the blank look on his friend so he decided to nudge him on his side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter