Our eyes are meeting

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here" Sunggyu handed the orange juice to Woohyun who accepted it gladly. The student sipped his juice as the teacher sat infront of him, placing his iced-americano on the table carefully. 

"It is really hot today right? " Sunggyu asked as he leaned back onto his seat. Woohyun just grinned as he stared at the teacher who was wiping his forehead with a tissue. 

"Don't you laugh again Woohyun ah. Hyung is having hard time here" The older whined. 

The student just chuckled as he handed the teacher more tissues. " You look tired hyung. Luckily that we found the suitable place for you in the end of day.  I didn't know that you're so picky, it was so annoying!"

"I just can't pick an apartment randomly.  Every aspects should be counted"

Woohyun rolled his eyes. Sunggyu sipped his drink calmly. He was surprised when Woohyun suddenly scooted down and hide under their table. 

The teacher looked around and was glad all the customers were minding their own business. 

"What are doing down there?  Get up" The teacher hissed.

"Your brother is coming this way hyung" Woohyun whispered. 

"Wha-" When the teacher turned around,  he saw his brother and his girlfriend at the entrance of the cafe. But they didn't notice them.  Sunggyu sighed as he turned to Woohyun. 

"Hyun, come out from there. They don't see us" 

"No. I'll wait until they are gone" The student mumbled. 

The teacher sighed as he stood up from his chair and grabbed Woohyun on his arm. 

"Hyung"

"Its okay" Woohyun hesitantly sat on his seat and lowered his head. "Can we go home now? "

The teacher raised his eyebrows. " You said you were hungry before so it is a no. Wait until the food arrives, and only after we eat we can go"

Woohyun pouted.

"What's with the pout? "

"Are they gone? " Woohyun asked. 

"Sunggyu hyung"

Woohyun froze. Both of them turned and saw Myungsoo standing there with Naeun clinging onto his arm. 

"What are you doing here? " Sunggyu asked calmly. From the corner of his eyes,  he could see Woohyun fidgeting on his seat. 

"That was what I should ask you.  What are you doing here?  With him? " Myungsoo pointed to Woohyun.  "You aren't dating your student are you? "

"It's none of your business" Sunggyu gritted his teeth.  

Myungsoo chuckled darkly as he matched Woohyun's gaze. "Hey.. must you do this? "

"W-what? " 

"Since you couldn't get me,  you try to seduce hyung instead? "

"Kim Myungsoo" Sunggyu stood up from his seat and grabbed his brother outside from the cafe forcefully,  with a worried Naeun following behind them. 

"What the heck are you saying?!  Stop with all the bull you've done to him! " Sunggyu grabbed his brother's collar. Naeun attempted to push them apart but stopped when Sunggyu glared at him. 

"If you dare to interrupt us, I'll break your pretty hands" Naeun looked scared as she stepped back in seconds. 

"Then why in the world you were with Woohyun?  You didn't even came home yesterday and today I found you with him"

"Did you knock your head somewhere? Did you forget? Appa doesn't want me to be home!"

Myungsoo's gaze softened and Sunggyu remembered how kind his brother in the past.  "Dad said that in moment of anger. Don't take his words seriously"

The teacher scofted as he released Myungsoo's collar.  " Whatever,  I'm not going back to that house"

"Hyung! "

"I can live by myself Myungsoo" Sunggyu said as he walked pass his brother. 

"You are not dating Woohyun right? " The sudden question stopped Sunggyu from walking. He turned to his brother. 

"Who knows? He's kinda cute and nice unlike you"

Myungsoo looked troubled for a second and Sunggyu continued " Anyway,  he's over you so don't think highly about yourself. I bet you have a slight interest in him right? "

"Oppa" Naeun whined and Myungsoo quickly denied it. 

Sunggyu smirked as he left the couple. 

But when Sunggyu entered the cafe,  Woohyun was not there anymore. 

 

-------

 

"  Are you sure you'll be alright? Even your brother aren't home. Want to tag appa and omma along? " Mrs Nam caressed her son's head lovingly. 

"No omma. I'll be fine. Besides,  Sungyeol is going to sleep here tonight" Woohyun reasoned. 

Mrs Nam gasped as she stood up. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I can get his favourite dish prepared"

Woohyun childishly whined and his mother kissed his forehead lovingly. "I am your son!  That giraffe can live with his ramyun"

Mr Nam who was reading magazine across of them just chuckled.  "Aigoo. Our maknae is jealous of his friend"

"Appaaa" Woohyun whined as he went to his father on the couch. Mr Nam let Woohyun rested his head on his shoulder. 

" Such a spoiled one" Mrs Nam chuckled as she rolled up her sleeves. "I'm going to prepare dinner now. Extra side dishes will be in the fridge. Reheat it before you eat understand?  I don't want you to get stomachache like last time. And don't eat instant nooddles too much. Tell that to Sungyeol too"

"He'll die if he doesn't eat ramyun in one day"

Both of his parent chuckled and Mrs Nam dissappeared into the kitchen. It was not long before his friend appeared at the front door,  with a ridiculously huge backpack on the floor. 

"What did you put in there? You aren't planning to stay here a whole week aren't you? "

Sungyeol dramatically gasped as he covered his mouth  with his hands. " I am doing the good deed here but my bestfriend doesn't even appreciated me. My life is so sad and tragic. Not to mention that my bestfriend ditched me after school yesterday, he dissapeared like a smoke, no trace at all"

Woohyun rolled his eyes but his father suddenly spoke " Woohyunnie went to look for an apartment with your musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter