What's this feeling...?

Differentiation

“HEY!! YOU'RE FINALLY COMING DOWNSTAIRS~PRETTY PRINCESS!” Jaehyo jumped excitedly and flung himself towards you with his arms outstretched.

“She's mine!” B-bomb shot out from his seat and pushed Jaehyo's face away.

Jaehyo pouted and whined,“HEYY. I saw her first!!”

“SO WHAT. I WOO-ED HER FIRST. My dance, remember?”

“No, you did not!” Jaehyo crossed his arms.

“Please remove yourself from my sight, I'm allergic to your prescence.”

“Well, well...!! Ugh! If you say so! Minhyuk always gets the girls...boohoo.”

Taeil glared at Jaehyo, obviously annoyed

. “Um...I'm just here to get some water, please don't mind me.”

You quickly filled your cup and ran to the staircase. “~~~~~!” Ukwon pulled you back by encircling his arms around your waist.

You froze.

“Um...” You turned your head and Ukwon cheekily pecked your cheek. “You're so~ adorable!” He flashed you a smile. “Hurry back after you unpack, ok?” He winked and sent you stumbling back into your room, red as a tomato.

You ran back into your room at the speed of light and slammed the door shut.

*Gahh...I'm having a heart attack in merely a few minutes after moving in, must be those boys! They carry dangerous diseases that'll make me weak...~~~~~~! I must keep a distance from them so they won't infect me with their germs!*

You quickly unpacked everything and flopped onto your bed, exhausted. *RINGG!* "Hello?" You answered the phone. "~~~~~~! How's life at your auntie's house!"Your mum excitedly screamed into your ears. "It's great mum! Just great! I love it here! Can't wait for school to start!" You tried your best not to show sarcasm in your voice. "OK, I LOVE YOU, BYE!" Your mum hung up suddenly, leaving you to stare at your phone for a longgg time.

*I'm hungry...shall I go out and buy some food? I hope Kyung oppa's friends have already gone home!*

You rubbed your rumbling stomach and heaved a sigh. "Here I go..." You silently opened the door and crept down the staircase. *CREEAKK.* You winced at the squeaky staircase and peeked into the living room. *ALL CLEAR. YES!* You slipped off your hoodie and did a little dance. "Yes! One of the better things of living here is that there's lots of food and shops aroung this area! " You reached for the doorknob and giggled to yourself.

"Going somewhere...?" A voice sounded behind you, making you scream.