Comeback speshurr!

Differentiation

{not story update, but related! cuz nanrina is so awesome and my bbs are just mindblowing and asdgfhjk--here is a short story of a typical day when block.b hangs out, take a look:}

School just ended.

As usual, the blonde-haired leader can be seen at the gates in no time.

“Wassup.” Kyung, always second, did a handshake/brofist/hip-bump with his bff then sat down demurely on the floor, sending winks to first year girls and making them trip over their own legs. Soon, the 7 members gathered and walked to their hang-out place, joking and laughing. Before they started hanging out at Kyung's house, BLOCK.B's favourite hang-out wasn't at: the library, Starbucks, nor a hephap club. Yup, you guessed it. It's at a run-down, unused, empty factory right behind the school track.

They would spend every afternoon chilling at the factory, it was dark and has a faulty air-conditioner. In other words, it is a perfect place for every member to do what they like.

Zico would go to the basment and practice underground rapping (actually dere's anoder meaning but HAHA) and yes, he is a prodigy in this.

Kyung loves staring out the window, thinking about life, sometimes unconsciously reciting cheesy poems and pick-up lines.

P.O would sit in a secluded corner and train his index finger muscles, I mean, scroll down furiously on his cousin T.O.P's facebook page and liking every status he posted.

Taeil likes meditating.

Jaehyo sleeps most of the time. But when he's awake, he will scrutinize Taeil's solemn face, sometimes earning a slap or two. Sometimes, he would take selcas of himself at different angles, and upload it with captions like: HOW CAN A MAN'S FACE BE THIS FLAWLESS(you get the drift...) And during those rare moments with Taeil nodding off while meditating, he would take Taeil's phone and tweet dubious updates like: I'M A BABYYYY, I LOVE AHN JAEHYO. (LIKE THAT'S SO NOT OBVIOUS.)

Surprisingly, without females in the vicinity, B-bomb would always finish his homework and practive his engrish. For instance, today: “I'm...so cool. So speshurr.”

Ukwon loves lying down on the rooftop, reflect about the happy things in life and smile to himself.*^^* sometimes, when he's sad, he would cry and pen down revenge plans to people who had hurt him and burn them afterwards.

at the end of each day, they would walk into a club, pretend they're legal, and have a shot of vitamin water. ah, this is the life. [SO NAUGHTY.]

Has anyone noticed Zico's drink is reaaaally dubious...? YELLOW.

Anyway, this song is stuck in my head for 2 days so far~THE MV IS GREAT.

comments are luved, PEACE OUT! /off to listen to their songs 5,000x :D