Characters

Scars To Your Beautiful

Name: Lee In Hye

Age: 22

Senior

Major in Environmental Engineering

A natural charmer

She is witty and energetic and makes hilarious jokes. She’s not very good at being calm and quiet, and would rather be doing something “interesting” and active. Have short attention span and sometimes annoy other people in class. Knows almost everyone in school. Enjoy photography and drawing. Doesn’t like to wear girly clothes (but long skirt is okay). Closest to Minhee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Name: Kim Min Hee

Age: 23

Senior

Majoring in Environmental Engineering

Dependable and trustworthy

She’s the sweet and happy girl. She’s friendly and lovable to everyone. Can be mischievous at times. The number one along with Inhye, place to ask for information of other people (social media, background information, etc.) thus knows almost everyone in school. Appears mature, calm and collected most of the time. Cute yet beautiful at the same time. The oldest of the four. Closest to Inhye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Name: Kwon Mina

Age: 21

Senior

Major in Ecological Engineering

Naturally cute

She is the innocent one with all smiles flashing her dimples. Awkward and random at times, but that’s what makes her cute and attractive. Doesn’t listen to gossips. Takes everything seriously and is very passionate about the things she loves. Likes book. Likes reading. Scores every test. Warm-hearted and would like to treat everyone well, but when it comes to expressing her feelings she gets awkward. The athletic one and the youngest of the four. Doesn’t like to wear girly clothes (mostly wear dark colored clothes). Heeyeon’s best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Name: Yoo Hee Yeon

Age: 21

Senior

Majoring in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Optimistic and upbeat

The slightly creepy looking and intimidating one. Looks like someone you would avoid at first, but is actually funny and bubbly. Appear emotionless at times although she doesn’t mean too. Look at thing the positive way to live a happy life. Likes cute small things. The tallest. Have huge round eyes. Talks a lot especially to Mina. Love doing cute and cringy stuff to people she’s close with especially Mina. Basically, can’t live without Mina.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Other characters that will come up in later chapters:

Oh Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cha Eunwoo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Johnny

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok Taecyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

More characters will appear with the development of the story :)