Nickname

Interactions

"and so... I hope everyone got their scripts?" I heard our director asked. We all nodded. I scanned around, alien faces. I know no one here! I hope at least one of my classmate would join this theater, but nah. I'm alone. I thought Wonshik gonna be in this meeting, but I guess committees and actors are having meetings separately.

Just as the director about to explain, the door being open wide. A man wearing a super nerdy spectacles walks in, he breathes desperately searching for air like he just finished running in a marathon. "I'm" inhale, "sorry!" Exhale. He said, looking at everyone. The director nods and gestures him to take a sit.

He then looked around, probably searching for a seat to sit. When he noticed an empty seat, that is right next to me he walked reaching it. I take a look at him, wait I think I know this guy?

He took a sit and put his bag on his lap, probably searching for something. After a while he took out a small towel and wipe his sweats. "Fuhhh! I ran here, so don't mind me" he explained, probably at me? Did I stared him with a weird face? I just shrugged it off and continued to listened what the directors trying to say. Trying to focus. But hey they can't blame me for not focusing, I have a gold fish attention span. I'm easily distracted.

The nerdy guy then turned his face and looked at me. He squinted his eyes and keep staring "Eh? Taekwoon?" He said my name surprisingly. Okay , I think I have seen him somewhere. I can't remember his name! He knew my name on top of it!! Come on Taekwoon! Remember! Remember! 

Wait... Who... Is he the one in my business class? Or account? Isn't he the super talkative one that always try hard to be funny? Or it isn't? I seriously can't remember. I kept silent as I stare at him, feeling bad that I can't remember his name.

He chuckled and give my shoulder a light slap. "It's Jaehwan!" Okay now he knows that I don't remember his name. Just great! Good job Jung Taekwoon. 

"Oh." I replied, "sorry" I muttered. Sorry that I'm bad at remembering names.

He shook his head, "nevermind. You probably didn't recognize me since I wear this huge spect" he took off the glass. "I was late so I just wear my spect instead of contact lenses" he explains more. Now he mentioned it, I suddenly remember. He usually would wear a brown colour contact lens.

No I'm not creepy for remembering the colour of his contact lens. I just remember it because that's the only colour he uses. Not that I always stare at him in class. It's just that he looks pretty with that colour on him. Wait, did I just said he's pretty? Okay don't mind that.

"Okay now let's get to know each other. Starts from you, the late comer!" The director pointed at Jaehwan. Jaehwan smiled awkwardly and stands up. Ugh I hate ice breaking session. After Jaehwan it's probably gonna be my turn....

I stared at my watch, 10:45pm. They said earlier that the meeting was supposed to finish at 10:30pm. But what is this? Why are they still talking? Enough explanation, please. I understand already. I put my head on the table, letting out a frustrated breathe. You promised to take only two hours of my time but it's been two and a half hours. I really really hate it when people took my time without my consent. Hello, I'm supposed to read my comics right now....

Jaehwan followed me. "Boring isn't it? I wonder when will this meeting gonna end" he complained and I nodded in agreement. At least now I'm not the only one think this meeting is a one boring meeting.

"I think that's all next would be for practicing. As I have mentioned earlier, check the schedule and comes to practices based on the schedule given. I hope everyone can give their cooperation" the director ended his long talk, finally. Both me and Jaehwan lifted our heads at the same time.

Just as the director sat down, the door suddenly being open. Another grand entrance? At the end of the meeting on top of it? A tanned guy walked into the hall. He approached the director. The director smiled as he hug the guy. I heard he muttered a sorry and proceeded to talk god-knows-what with the director.

"Oh yeah, you guys can go now" the director told us before continued talking with the man.

"Who is that guy??" I asked myself, which I didn't realise that my voice was kinda loud that Jaehwan heard me. "N" Jaehwan answered casually as if I was asking him. I look at him with a questioning look. "N? Just N?"

"Cha Hakyeon. But they called him N" he explained further. We grabbed our bag and walked out of the hall.

"Why? To make him look cool or something?" I asked curiously. Why would someone had a nickname of just an alphabet? It's too short!

Jaehwan shrugged. "I don't know. By the way you stayed in or off campus?" He changed the topic. Smooth.

"In" I replied shortly. Isn't all first year students stayed in campus?

"Cool. I'm in college number twelve" Jaehwan informed, he then looked at me as if he was asking me in which college I stayed. Should I tell him? "I'm in college ten"

 "Ahhh I see. Guess we're not heading to the same destination" I looked at him questioning. A

He stopped walking and pointed to the left. "I'm going this way" he explained. Finally understand, I nodded my head. My college would be at the right.

"Oh. Okay. Bye" I bid and began walking.

"Bye Leo" Jaehwan replied, making me stopped and turned my back. "What?"

"I said goodbye Leo" he repeated and grinned. O.....kay. I look around to see if there's anyone around here. Nope, it's only just me and him so he's referring to who? "Who's Leo?"

"It's you!"

"What?"

"It's your nickname. Like a lion, Leo. My roommate has a lion flush toy and it looks just like you.so I decided to call you Leo!" What? That random? Without my concern on top of it? "Why? I did not agreed on this" I said to him. Seriously, who does he think he is to give me nickname and stuffs? We haven't even talked more than 3000 words. We're practically strangers!

Jaehwan opened his mouth to answer but his phone suddenly ring, he look at his phone and curse before running. "I'm late. Bye see you tomorrow Leo"

But why Leo..... and I did not agree on that name!

 

**A/N**

A full three updates in one shot. before I gone mia because of Uni xx