New place

Interactions


"So how's your new Uni?" I heard my highschool friend, Sunheung asked me on the other side of the phone. I let out a very loud sighed and throw my body on the bed.

I heard Sunheung chuckled, before asking more "what's with the loud sighs Taek"

"I don't know man. I don't like this place. It's suffocating. I don't have friends here. Oh how I wish I have at least one of you would be here with me" I replied. I swear my tears almost came out. I'm just super emotional lately, because of so many things.

I hate new things. No, I mean I love new things. New shirts or gadget or shoes. I love them. But I don't like this new life I'm going to live in. It just feels so weird, like I'm in a new planet or I would say an alien planet. I could not fit in. I'm tired of not talking to someone. I love talking and laughing with my friends, but I don't know anyone here. So I keep my straight face all the time because of that, and to be honest it has started to tiring me.

I need my friends with me.

I know how all of this sounds so stupid. Like I'm just giving an excuse. Some would think that my problems are small and I'm just acting like a spoilt child. But whatever people would think, I don't care. It's unfair to look down at little things someone is struggling just because for you, it's a small things. Everyone has their own kind of things they feared and struggled at.

For me, living in a new place with no one I know, it's really hard for me.

I suddenly remembered what my new roommate said to me just now when he looked at the shirt I wore. "Ah I wanna cry" I said on the phone.

"What? Why?" Sunheung asked in concern. 

"My roommate just told me that the shirt I'm wearing look stupid on me" I started. I closed my eyes, tears already spilling without me knowing. "You know that shirt that I love. That shirt is really comfortable to wear you know. Now I don't think I'm going to wear that shirt again. Why does he have to be so blunt"

"Taekwoon, above all things you could cry too, you decided to cry about this" I could imagine how Sunheung shakes his head.

"But..." I whimpered, already sobbing hard.

"It's okay, you can cry if you want. I wish I was there to hug you Taek" and with that words I cried even more. How am I going to survive this semester or even my Uni life?

 

 

*A/N*

This story is basically based on how I feel stepping in a new world, meeting new people. Leave comments so that I know what you think about this story :)