Part III

Show Me Your Moves | Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Choreography used in this story is the Blackpink Dance Practice Video choreographed by Parris Goebel

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------     

"Wow, you're early."

She turned to see the girl who just entered and smiled.

"I've been trying to rundown the steps by myself to see if I got them all good." She smiled awkwardly, wiping the beads of sweat on her forehead.

The two have been doing private sessions once a week at night. Lisa wasn't pressuring her at all and was patiently teaching her since she's technically a beginner. There are steps that Jisoo is having a hard time following but Lisa didn't mind. The girl was eager to learn and that's what makes this fun for them both. It was exhausting because of all the physical work but the time spent together are enjoyed and maximized to the fullest.

"Is that so? I think we're done with the routine's steps. We just need some polishing for it."

She put down her stuff and walked to her. The times they spent together really made them closer and more comfortable around each other. Jisoo got less timid around her and was able to tell jokes or tease the girl whenever they meet. She still gets the butterflies whenever she sees Lisa, but she never really got used to it. It gets her every time.

For the several sessions they have done, Jisoo can't help feel nervous every time, especially when Lisa does movements that are touching her. It's all part of the choreography and the art of the dance, but her body either gets stiff or her mind is out of it when those moments happen.

She's fine even if Lisa teaches her the steps to Baby Shark or some kind of nursery rhyme dance. She knows that's too much and she didn't really expect any less from Lisa. She's just really awkward and stiff and not good at this. She's thankful that the other girl hasn't give up on her yet.

"Okay. I'll do better." She beamed and Lisa did the same.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Breathe, Jisoo." 

Lisa looked at her, panting a little. Jisoo's eyes got bigger and she almost lost her balance. Good thing Lisa's hand supported her back .

They were doing the dance steps with just the counting and they're on the part where in Lisa runs her fingers through Jisoo's body, from her stomach up to in the middle of her chest. That specific part always made Jisoo breathless and gave goosebumps all over her body. She wouldn't be surprised if she faints there or even forgets to breathe, then die. It's all too much for her to handle to be touched by the other girl.

"I-I'm sorry."

Lisa pulled her up so she can stand straight. "Is there something wrong? Are you uncomfortable with the choreo? I can change it if you want?"

"No! I-I mean, it's okay. I'm fine. I just at breathing." She pointed at herself. "Stupid." She laughed.

"You sure? I'm alright with changes if it makes it easier for you."

"I'm sure. I'll do it. I wanna learn your awesome choreography so I can brag it to Jennie. I'm sorry, I'll try not to be ticklish. I'll breathe, I promise!" She raised her hand, then drew an "X" on her left chest to emphasize her promise.

"Okay then. Just try to relax. It's just me, Jisoo." She squeezed the older girl's arm.

Pfft. That's the problem. It's you, Lisa. That's why I'm self-destructing! She thought to herself.

"Let's continue where we left?" Jisoo nodded.

"5, 6, 7, 8.."

Jisoo leaned back, looking at the girl, counting the steps and taking her time to do them. She felt those fingertips on her body again. Her muscles contracting at the touch. Lisa looked at her.

"Relax. Just think of it like my hands are controlling your movements. Surrender to me..."

The older girl felt the heat rising in her cheeks but she kept her composure and listened to the instructions given. It's as if the girl surrendered her consciousness and let her body move how Lisa's hands and other movements want her to.

Jisoo turned, doing the next step, and Lisa's lip tugged into a small smile as she watched the girl dance the way she imagined it to be done. The rundown of movements are going smoothly and Lisa felt a hint of pride as they progressed.

Both of them looked at their reflections while doing the rest of the counting until they finished the rundown of the choreography. The two had hints of smiles on their lips, with beads of sweat trickle down their faces.

"That was good. Let's have a break, then we get to the real business." Lisa winked.

Jisoo could only hurry to her bottle of water and chug it down.

 ---------------------------------------------------------

 It was finally time. It's the moment of truth for Jisoo. After weeks of practicing and getting sore and tired after every session, the time has come to see the fruits of her hard work. She knows Lisa taught her a lot and she couldn't be more thankful. She just hopes she doesn't mess this up and at least make the girl proud of her. Lisa always tell her "no pressure", but she's the one putting the pressure to herself. She wants Lisa to recognize her and her efforts of learning from the Thai brunette.

Lisa stood behind her and made the two of them look at their reflections. She talked to the older girl through the mirror, with a serious and confident look on her face.

"Remember, Jisoo; power, attitude, and connection. Just enjoy. I know you can do this." She encouraged, and the other nodded in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter