Part II

Show Me Your Moves | Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo is climbing the last flight of stairs going up to the 4th floor. Lisa told her that they should do the dance practice on a late Saturday night so she's free from her shift and there wouldn't be too many people using the building. She can't help feeling nervous and almost backing out since it's her first time to really try dancing and the most nerve-wracking part is Lisa is gonna see her "dance". It scares the out of her right now.

She's dragging her feet up at the last steps of the stairs. She chose the stairs instead of the elevator to prolong the agony and also try to convince herself that this is a good idea, even though her head is fighting her that it isn't at all.

As she walks through the short hallway going to the lobby, she kept her breathing at bay and did some deep breaths to keep her calm. She closed her eyes shut, trying to encourage herself that this is a good thing to learn new things.

"You're finally here." A voice spoke, making Jisoo open her eyes in an instant.

"Jennie... Hey." She walked towards her.

"You okay? You'll be alright. Lisa told me you two are going to have a private session so she requested a secluded studio." She comforted her friend.

"I'm okay but I'm so nervous right now. I feel like I'll pee myself any minute!" Jennie giggled.

"You're in good hands, Jisoo-unnie. I'm sure she'll guide you carefully." She did her signature gummy smile. That helped Jisoo feel at ease.

"Yeah, I know. I just hope I don't make a fool out of myself..." She fumbles with the towel on her hand. Jennie walked out of her desk to get near to her.

"Trust me, Jisoo. Lisa will patiently teach you, so don't worry. I've been friends with you for so long and I know you'll put your heart and mind into it if you really want to." She enveloped her in a warm hug and patted her back.

"And don't think I haven't noticed that you've been acting so timidly towards Lisa. Your 4D personality suddenly backs off around that girl. I know you will want to get any chance to spend time with her no matter how short or long that time is. So take this one!"

"Ahhh!! How do you read me so well??" Jisoo pouts at her friend for having been caught.

"I'm good, I know." She smirked at her. "Now, go! Lisa is waiting for you in Studio 401." She turned the girl and pushed her to walk towards another hallway going to the studio where Lisa is in. She waved her friend good bye and other different gestures to encourage her.

"Have fun!"

Jisoo waved back to her friend and continued on her way to the studio. She mentally prepped herself and hyped herself a little as she usually does for her friends.

If only my 4D self would turn things up, it would be way easier to do this. Maybe I should blame this to my crush on Lisa. She huffed.

But Lisa is too precious and awesome. How can I even????

She stomped her feet and put her hands at the sides of her head, trying to shake all the thoughts about the girl. She didn't notice a door open, with a head peaking through it. 

"Stop stalling there and come in here now, will you?" Lisa said with an amused face. The other girl looked surprised at the sudden voice talking to her. She could only nod her head in response as Lisa opened the door wider for her to come through.

Jisoo went in and Lisa followed through, putting her hands on the older one's shoulders and pushing her on to the middle of the studio. She took the girl's stuff from her hands and shoulder, then put them where her stuff are.

"I almost thought you already backed out, but then I had a strong feeling you wouldn't leave me here hanging." She grinned.

"I had to do a lot of self-encouragement on the way here."

"Well, I'm glad you showed up." Lisa went closer and quickly hugged her. "Let's start!"

  --------------------------------------------------------- 

The two of them stood side by side with a meter distance apart, looking at each other through the mirror in front of them. Jisoo's heart is beating fast and she doesn't know how to start this off. Lisa took the remote of the sound system from her pocket.

"Show me your moves, Jisoo." She smiled at her.

"Me? Already? I- what do I do???"

"Dance, of course." A giggle escaped from , getting the older girl a bit embarrassed. 

"How about we do this; don't think of me watching you. I purposely got this secluded studio so you would be more comfortable to move on your own. Don't mind me." 

"That's gonna be hard to do.." ...because your presence is enough to make me shy.

Lisa grabbed Jisoo's arm then pulled her towards the center of the room. She put her hands on the other girl's shoulders and looked on the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter