Part I

Show Me Your Moves | Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been the third week of the month and she hadn't seen Lisa yet again. Someone might think she's a creep, but she misses seeing the girl around the building. She's been low key checking all the dance classes that the Thai brunette usually joins in and sees if she participates. She also asked Chaeyoung, one of the class goers, about the missing dancer. But to no avail, no one really knows where she is, how she is doing or when she's coming back.

I'm not stalking her. I'm just curious of her disappearance. Jisoo thought to herself, as she might seem like an obsessed person.

Jisoo is the one in charge of the schedules in each dance studios so she knows who uses them and what date they are vacant or not. She only goes to work in it thrice a week, and in one of those days she's at work, Lisa usually goes to studio rehearsal. Not that she planned it or anything. Just purely coincidental.

It's been a long day and almost all classes are done. Some studios are filled up with people who're doing rehearsals until late night. She was to work until 11pm since no one was available to substitute her for tonight.

Opening the box of fried chicken she ordered, the smell of the food comforted her as she ate her dinner alone at the 4th floor lobby. She grabbed a piece and absentmindedly bit on it and stared straight ahead.

It would've been fun if I get to watch Lisa dance from this glass window as I ate chicken. She sighed.

She took some rice from her bowl and continued munching on her food, while a pout is planted on her lips.

"Lisa-yahhhh" She whined softly. As if the girl would suddenly appear before her if she spoke of her name.

She did a big bite on her new piece of chicken and the elevator opened at the same time, showing a certain tall girl with a bottle of water on her hand and a duffel bag slung on her shoulder.

"Nyongan, Jisoo!" Lisa exclaimed, showing one of her cutest smiles while waving at the other girl.

Jisoo froze, with the chicken still on and her eyes wide. The Thai brunette walked towards her desk and started a small chat.

Omo

"Long time no see, Jichuuu. Looks like that's some great chicken right there you're having." She looked over the box of fried chicken that was almost half empty.

Jisoo put down the chicken on her bowl and wiped and fingers. She her lips clean quickly.

"Nyongan, Lisa..." She waved timidly and smiled softly at her. "Do you want some?" She offered.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm sure you want all these to yourself." She chuckled which made Jisoo blush. She tried hiding it by looking down and pretending to take a sip of her water.

"Are you joining a studio tonight?"

"No. I want to get one for myself. Is there any studio available?"

She looked at the studio across her and her eyes brightened up. She's been trying to save Studio 403 for the girl, low key hoping no one would take it whenever she's on her shift.

"Studio 403 is available. Do you want it?" Pointing at the room across them.

"Yes, please! That's my favorite one." Lisa beamed at her. Me too, Lisa. She bit her bottom lip.

"Okay, let me set it up for you."

She went to Studio 403 and opened the door. Lisa trailed behind her and put down her stuff while she opened the lights and the air condition, making sure it's in the right temperature. She the speakers and fixed the dim lights as she usually makes it in the room. She walked towards Lisa and told her everything's ready.

"Thanks Jisoo. I'll probably be here for awhile, like until closing time. Will that be alright?"

"No problem. My shift is extended till later. I'll just be outside." She smiled softly and the brunette nodded at her. She went back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter