Chap. 8

Jonghyun's Love...?

Jonghyun’s POV:

‘I like you too, Jong.’ Did she really say that? I stared down at her and smiled. “Really?” “Well~ We’re just going to leave you two alone for a while.” Minho said as he grabbed Rin’s hand and quickly left. Jenny’s eyes got wider and she began looking worried. I smiled and walked over and sat in a chair near where we were standing. “Jenny?” She turned around and stared at me. I smiled again. “Do you really mean what you just said?” I asked her. “Yes.” She answered quickly without hesitating. She shone her bright smile at me as she came and sat on the chair beside me.

“Then….go out with me.” I told her, my eyes full of hope. She froze. I began looking at the floor. “You don’t have to rush anything. Im sorry I asked, I jus-“  I stopped my sentence when I felt her warm hand on mine. She curled her fingers around mine as I did the same. I looked up to see her smiling. “Ye. I will, Jong.” Those words relieved me. Just then, we found ourselves leaning towards eachother. My lips were met with her soft and gentle lips. I knew that we would be happy now.

Jenny’s POV: 

*The Next Day*

It turned out that Jonghyun lived only a few doors down from Rin and I so I could visit him anytime I wanted to. I was so relieved to find out that he liked me the same way I liked him. I walked in my house to find Rin watching TV and eating twinkies as usual. Once she spotted me, she jumped off the couch and ran to tackle me. “Omo! How did it go? What happened?” She asked me as she tackled me to the ground. “Aish! Get off and I will tell you.” She got off of me and held out a hand. Accepting the offer I grabbed her hand and she helped me off the floor.

“so…” She questioned, turning off the TV and grabbing another twinky. I smiled and sat beside her excitedly. “We kissed.” I said quickly. Her eyes widened and I fell backwards to let the couch catch me. Just then, my phone starts ringing. It was weird that my foot suddenly just started feeling better as I got up and ran up the stairs. “Hello?” I sang. “Jenny.” I heard an excited voice say. “Ali?” I questioned. My brother Alex actually got my number. He laughed on the other side. “Ahaha. When are you gonna stop calling me that?” He asked. I chuckled. I called my brother Ali since I was a baby and I guess I sorta got used to it. “Okay, Fine Alex” I said. “Okay, nevermind. It just sounds weird when you call me that now. Anyway~ I called to say im going to visit you.” “Whuuh?! When?” I asked as I jumped in excitement.

“I got a plane ticket already. The plane leaves tomorrow.” Aish! Tomorrow? I gotta clean up the spare room. “Okay. I’m getting my full license today so tomorrow I will get you from the airport, Okay?” I said. “You got a car already?” He asked me. “Yep. Saved up money and I bought a lime colored Camaro.” I smiled. After a few more minutes of talking with him, I hang up and begin jumping on my bed and shouting in excitement.

Rin POV:

I heard loud screams upstairs and began getting worried. Too scared to go upstairs, I made sure to call Minho to tell him to call Jonghyun. A few minutes later, the front door flys open and Jonghyun runs in with Minho right behind him. “Where is she?” Jonghyun asked. The screams continued and Jonghyun ran upstairs as fast as he could, Minho following and me right behind them. “Jenny!?” Jonghyun yells out. He runs into Jenny’s room quickly, seeing that she was just getting down from jumping on the bed. “Jong? What are you doing here?” She asked as she jumped of the bed and ran into his arms.

Jenny’s POV:

Jonghyun comes running into my room just as I am jumping on my bed. “Jong? What are you doing here?” I asked as I jumped off my bed and into his arms. As he caught me, I hugged him tightly and gave him a quick kiss. “well, I heard you screaming so called Minho and Jonghyun.” Rin explained. “Oh! Ahaah I’m just excited. My brother is coming to visit tomorrow.”  “Really?! You havent seen him since you were in Jr. High, right?” Rin asked me. I nodded my head rapidly. “Well Jong, can you take me to get my license? I’m supposed to get it today.” Jonghyun nodded and smiled as he took my hand and led me to his car.

Before I got out of the house, I stopped to look back at Rin. “Oh, and Rin, Don’t do anything while im gone. This is still my house since I pay for it.” I looked at Minho and gave him a look then finally turned away to head out the door. I got inside Jonghyun’s car and buckled my seatbelt, thinking about what could go wrong with me gone from home. “Jong, Do you think everything will be okay while we are gone?” I asked him. He looked over to me and leaned to give me a kiss. “Babe, We won’t be gone long, okay?” I nodded as we drove off.

 It's a good thing the whole time i haven't been updating, ive been typing it so i have alot to update. x)