Chap. 9

Jonghyun's Love...?

Rin’s POV:

Finally, Jenny and Jong are out of the house. “We’re totally alone.” I say as I pounce onto Minho, placing my hands around his neck and kissing him passionately. He moaned as a signal to pull away. We puled away but only for an instant as Minho grabbed me by my hips and swung to be facing over me. “You know, they wont be gone long.” I said in between panting breaths. He smiled before giving me another long, passionate kiss and then getting up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. “Then do you think we should help out by cleaning the spare room?” He suggested. He began walking upstairs with a grin plastered on his face. “Why do you tease me?” I whisper before smiling and following him.

Jonghyun’s POV:

When  we got Jenny’s license, we began heading to the car. Just then, I see Vicky and Eli they notice us too. I quickly grabbed Jenny and spun her. Holding one hand on her hip and the other to her cheek, I brushed her hair behind her ear and planted a long kiss. She smiled and looked up at me. “What was that for?” She asked. “You know I love you babe, right?” I asked her. “Of course.” She answered. “Can we go get my car now?” I smiled and nodded. I gave her a hug before she went to her new car and I began walking back to mine. I think that made Vicky jealous.

Jenny’s POV:

I walked up to my new lime colored Camaro and got inside. I smiled and rolled down my window. Just then, I see a girl running towards my window. “Jenny!” I heard. Looking towards the voice, I see Vicky stop at my window. “Can I talk to you? I feel we got off on the wrong foot.” She told me. I mentally rolled my eyes and got out of the car. “What?” I asked her. “Come on. Let’s walk a while.” She said. I turned around and locked the door of my car before beginning to walk with her.

We began talking and she actually seemed pretty cool. I was actually smiling and laughing. I nudged her a couple times from jokes and  she did the same, actually pushing harder and harder each time. I knew something bad would happen but I never thought it would come to this.

Jonghyun’s POV:

This is weird, Jenny walking and laughing with Vicky? Something was up. I began following them as they nudged eachother a few times. They came to a stop as they waited for a crosswalk. I decided to just leave them. I watched as they crossed the street until I saw somethig that I would never forget. I watched as Jenny began laughing really hard. Vicky begn running to the side walk leaving Jenny in the busy street. Just then, the traffic lights turn green and I see a car going straight towards Jenny who was still laughing. My eyes began getting wider as I ran towards her.

“Wait! There is still someone crossing!” I yelled. Jenny looked at me. “Jong! Hey, I’m coming. I was jus-“ I fell to my knees as the next thing I saw is Jenny get tossed on the street assuring she was dead. Just then, I see her make movement. Tears rolled down my eyes. “JENNY!!!” I yelled. I got up and began running into the busy street and knelt down beside her. She looked so pale and lifeless. I began crying even more when I saw all her blood spill into the street. “Don’t move, Jenny.” “Im so sorry.” The man that was driving quikly says. I quickly get out my phone and dial 9-1-1. After being told to stay put, I grab for my phone and dial Minho.

 

Minho’s POV:

“Yeobsoyeo?” I say as I answer my phone. “WHAT!!!” I hang up the phone and quickly grab my coat. “What happened?” Rin asks me. “Jenny got hit by a car and is in the hospital.” “W-What?” Her voice begins to shake. We run out the door as we quickly get to the hospital. By the time we get there, Jenny’s friend, Lexi was already there crying her eyes out with Jonghyun sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. “Where is she?” I ask as I held onto Rin’s hand. She began sobbing even more. “I-I came as soon as Jonghyun called me. I saw her in a stance that I never thought I would see her. Just as the peremedics brought her in.” She stopped to catch her breath and I hung my head.

“T-There was so much blood.” She finished. I could hear Jonghyun crying even more as I know he is listening to this. I look at Rin and see tears streaming down her face. “I-Is she going to be okay?” She asks. “They don’t know yet. She is going to be here for about two days if she is going to be okay.” Lexi answers. “Jong, you should call her brother since you have her phone.” I tell him. Jong gets up and walks to a seprate room with Jenny’s phone in hand.

Alex’s POV:

My phone began ringing and I saw that the caller ID said Jenny. “Hello?” I began. Just then I hear another man on the other line, sounding like he had been crying. “Something bad has happened to Jenny. I’m so sorry.” I heard. I froze in my spot and for a moment, thought it was a joke. “W-What? Is this a joke?” I asked as I chuckle and hope for him to chuckle as well but he didn’t. Instead, he began crying even more. This had to be a joke. My eyes began to develop tears and my voice got cracky. “What happened?” I ask him, still hoping for some sign that it is a joke.  

Augh! I get so mad because i wrote more but i didn't charge my laptop so wen it turned off, it didnt save it. I'll have to rewrite it. I'll update soon, Shawols or fans of me. Pfft..... 'If' there actually are fans of me. Annyeong. ;)