Chap. 7

Jonghyun's Love...?

Jenny’s POV:

--------One week later.------------

I awoke in a very unusual bed that was very comfortable. I squirmed around a little bit stretching my arms and trying to recall where I was. I begin uncovering the warm blankets from my body and trying to stand up until I felt a slight pain in my foot. “Ow….” I said silently. I heard a door close on the outside of where I was at. I begin limping to the room door, opening it slowly as I heard some people talking. I started walking slowly down a long hallway until I saw one of the doors close. I walked to the door and opened it slowly. “R-Rin?” What I saw was completely shocking. “Minho?” I continued. They shuffled around quickly, turning towards me with wide eyes. They had been making out and I saw.

“Uhm….Jenny, What are you doing here?” Minho quickly answered. I stayed in my confused daze as I stared at them. “Where am I?” I asked, trying to get the image of my best friend making out with Minho. “Y-your at Jonghyun’s house. You didn’t know?” Minho explained. “What!? I’m where?!” I asked, surprised. “Yeah.” Rin answered as she got up and walked towards me. “Well, where is Jonghyun?” I asked him as I looked down in embarrassment and blushed. “Well, he went to the store and we decided to come while he is gone. But he doesn’t know.” Minho told me. Just then, we heard the front door open and Minho and Rin had grabbed me and pulled me to the closet, covering my mouth.

“Mmff.” I took Minho’s hand away from my mouth so I could speak. “What are you doing?” I asked him. “Shhhh! He’s going to hear you and then he will find us. It was beginning to get harder to breath but Minho gave me space so I could breath through my nose. “Hello? Jenny? Are you awake yet?” I heard Jonghyun call out. “Mmff! I’m ober here!” I tried calling out making Minho tighten his grip. I his hand causing him to let go. “Eww! She me!” He called out making Rin cover  his mouth. I screamed but it got cut short when Minho covered my mouth again but it was too late. Jonghyun had heard and was coming towards the closet.

Jonghyun’s POV:

I heard what sounded like Jenny screaming in my spare room. Minho’s Room? Why would she be screaming in there? I hurriedly walked into Minho’s room, looking around but seeing no one. Then I began hearing shuffling in the closet. I walked up to the closet door cautiously and opened it fast, revealing Minho, Jenny, and…..Rin? My eyes got wide. “What the hell are you guys doing here?!” I asked as I grabbed Jenny from Minho’s grasp. “S-surry Jong. I don’t even know how I got here.” Jenny told me. I looked at Minho furiously, raising an eyebrow and waiting for an answer.

“Well, uhm……you know how I said I got a girlfriend? This is her.” Minho explained as he held Rin closer to him. My eyes got wide as I looked  down at Jenny who I was still grasped onto. Her brown orbs got bigger as she stared at the two.

 

Jenny’s POV:

R-Rin has a boyfriend? “Wait, haven’t you guys only known eachother for a week?” I questioned. “Well, anyways….” Minho ignored my question. “Where is ‘your’ girlfriend, Jonghyun?” He said. My eyes got wide again as I looked up at him. Jonghyun has a girlfriend too? I really like him. I looked down ashamed when Jonghyun didn’t answer the question. Minho’s eyes narrowed on the both of us. “What? No. I said, there is a girl that I really like.” He said finally. I still hung my head from the words that were coming out of his mouth. “Well, who is she?” Minho quizzed again. I could feel Jonghyun’s eyes narrow to look at me. It felt as if I were under pressure. As if a hawk was narrowing his eyes on his prey, about to snatch it away.

I continued staring at the ground until Jonghyun pulled me closer. “This is the girl that im in love with right here.” My eyes widened at his words as he held his left hand over my hip, pulling me closer. Rin’s eyes also got wide but for some strange reason, Minho was grinning. The biggest smile I have ever seen. It kind of scared me. I then looked up at Jonghyun who looked so relieved. I turned back to Rin as I smiled and my cheeks burned a bright red. “I like you too, Jong.”

 Ahahah This is fun. I hope to meet people on here. I still accept suggestions. Comment n subscribe please. :)