Stop

Rewrite fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sat inside of the class, taking notes much like a good student instead of doodling on his notes like always. But that didn't stop him from doing a little drawing while still trying his best to focus on the teacher. Explaining the lesson to them, next to him soft snores would be heard. That would be none other than Minseok, who had his head down, probably having some happy fun time in dreamland only to be to awoken when the bell rung. Signaling the end of class, Luhan chuckles at the other who wipes the drool on his face awake before rubbing his face with a grunt. 

 

"I hope you all have a good day." The professor tells them, leaving the classroom faster than the students. 

 

Closing his book with a content sigh, his fingers trails over the little marks of the book, biting his lips a little remembering that this was the book that lead to Sehun in his future...or past? Whatever it was, it was over. He have burn away the notes and told himself to start anew and that is exactly what he was doing. Minseok whines softly next to him as he put his head back down again, he eyes Luhan who rolls his eyes at him before tosssing him the book with a little smile. The male's eyes widens before a big grin broke out, quickly hugging the blonde hair boy. "Omg! I love you so much Luhan!" he beams taking the book, putting it into his bag.. Standing up in full energy he proudly announces "Bubble tea on me!" Luhand hums , getting up from the seat with the bag on his shoulders "Nice cause you owed me." He laughs patting the other's shoulder as they proceed out of the classroom. 

 

---

 

Chanyeol lead Sehun and Jongin into the empty classroom, one window open and canvas decorated the room. SOme blank and some filled with art. The smell of paint fills the air, a soft noise from the side of the classroom caught the attention of the three in the room. "And what brings you all here?" The male behind the canvas ask, his face hidden by the canvas infrontof him that was facing the three others in the room. "Don't play all that." Chanyeol grunts , looking at Sehun while holding out his hand. A silent request for the papers, without another words he dropsthe papers into his hand. He then makes his way towards the artist, who had begun to work on his painting again. "Do you know anyone who drew these?" he holds the papers infront of the man's face, who only glances at them for a minute before going back to his work. It was like that for a minute before Chanyeol open his mouth to speak only to be cut off when the artist spoke up.

 

"Yeah I do, but what do you have for me? I don't give information for free you know." the guy smirks glacing up at the taller male. A face that doesn't look anywhere devilish but the little devil sure lives within this guy. Chanyeol scoffs, "Tao, stop playing around." he grunts, watching the male set his brush aside, standing up from where he sat and wiping his hands on the shirt he wore that was already stain in multiple colors prior to this. He takes a look at the pictures again, raising a brow bfore furrowing them, then turns way walking over to his bag. A heavy sigh was heard from behind him as he look into his bag trying to find his phone, "Come on Chanyeol. This is pointless. The man isn't willing to talk and we did leave class early today. I mean I know the lesson wasn't that important but seriously-" Jongin was talking before a glare from Sehun shut him up well.

 

Tao laughs turning back to them, looking at his phone as his thumb scroll down the scree. Looking for what he need. "So impatient you guys." he told them before making his way over to Chanyeol. Looking at the picture again then to his phone then to the picture. "Yeah it's from him." He said nodding at himself mostly, Sehun who was watching quietly finally spoke up. "Who?" He steps over to them looking into the other's phone. He catches a sight of a short male, with doe eyes, a gentle smile on his face and light brown for hair.Hell, would he say that man was an angel. The guy was holding a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter