Where it began

Rewrite fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Some say your whole life flashes over your eyes when you die.....and I wouldn't deny that. But no one ever said what's like to be reborn." 

" But without a say, when being reborn....you have another chance to a life you never had....." 

 

"I'm engaged to Krystal" was his spoken words, a tight smile on his face. 

Why, Why, Why....was I not enough.....

Big doe eyes widens at the words, mouth hung open before the male forces it to close. Who knew such simple words would make the world crash around you. "S-Sehun p-please this is not funny" he stutters, his trembling hands reaching over to hold...or touch his hand. But the other male pull his hand back shaking his head. He picks up the mug, taking a sip from it. Doe eyes scanning his face hoping to just catch bit of amusement, but there was nothing. Just blank, emotionless. 

 

A small sob escapes from the smaller male lips, before small hands reaches over yanking the mug out of the male's hands, smashing it on the ground before rushing out of the Cafe. "Luhan-!" Sehun quickly got up from his seat, rushing after the smaller male, leaving Krystal behind without looking back once. 

 

"Luhan! Stop!" Sehun yells, but the smaller male kept running until he reaches to the back valley, panting against the face that separate the parking lot and valley. There, tears finally spill from those wide doe eyes, whose now shut and wailing in pain. Big hands held his shoulders, as if expecting him to calm down but he just wouldn't. How would he when the one, who he have loved so dearly since he first met in high school was engaged to some girl. 

 

"WHY?!" he shouts in pain, small hands pushing against Sehun's chest. But no answer ever came from him. "Why.....just tell me please....you said you'll never let go of me. You said you'll hold me close!" He wails, the elder's face twists in pain but again he spoke no words. Gaining enough strength, Luhan shoves him back, running away from the dark lid valley crying his heart out. 

 

Running, and running was all he would do to get away from his pain. He didn't know where he was going but, he ran. Blinding lights flash his way, screams fills the air and before long, pain then darkness.

 

" Seconds chances are rare.....and when you get them...change...rewrite your fate. "

 ---

Stepping out from the shower, the light blonde hair male wipe the mirror free from the fog that has gathered up from the heat of the face. He looks into the mirror, same face, different hair color. A smile spreads across his face, filled with determination and new confidence. He steps out of the bathroom, choosing an outfit for himself. It was his first day of University after all, and he didn't want to make a bad impression. 

 

A pair of skinny jeans, white shirt, and a dark blue jacket. It was not so different from his usual choices, usually he did prefer a pastel color but today's different. He looks at the calender, this date he circle it again and again with a bright red pen. Pulling his jacket on, he sat infront of the bureau, where a mirror sat. He takes a deep breath before letting it all over, he looks into the mirror then to the side where his glasses were. He picks them up gently, putting them on then taking them off. "This time....." setting the glasses back where he had picked them up from. "I will do things my way." He said, standing up, picking up his bag before heading but stopping to give his mother a hug then going. 

 

In all the world, time, and space. They just had to end up with trouble, running down the streets with one bag was ard enough but two? That was the worst, but luckily he wasn't the one who had to be the one who was carrying the guy. His best friend Minseok was. 

 

"You punk! Stop!!" A voice shout as they were being chased after offering help to a guy, who was pretty beat up. And no way in hell,they were going to end up like him. They ran behind some bushes to take a rest, Minseok who immediately drop the guy, he was carrying and fell to the ground taking big breaths. "! What the hell man!" he groans, looking over at the guy who just laughs. "We wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't try anything with his girlfriend." Luhan huffs glancing up from the bushes, he scans the streets before seeing that the people who were chasing after them was closed by. Snapping at Minseok, who immediately pick up the guy again on his back as they ran again. As they were running, they ran pass a bakery, in which Luhan stop for a second after seeing Sehun inside arguing with Krystal who had bought him breakfast and he refuses it. Then he ran again, not trying to be left behind by Minseok or the guy he was carr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter