Please

Rewrite fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan scams through the books in the library, since they were given that task about few days ago by Chen. He was really reconsidering over Minseok's words about not going to this ty club. But it would be a pain in the if they where being chased down.....right? He grumbles to himself before letting out a yawn, having not been sleeping well for a while. Minseok who took the liberty to appear out of nowhere, checks out the books Luhan had gathered and smiles at him. "If you want you can head home first, I'll just finish getting them. Since you gave me all those notes you took during the class." Luhan shook his head telling the other, how once he start something he is going to finish it, before going off on his own to finish finding the books in the big library. 

 

Sehun was looking through a book when he caught glimpse of Luhan walking pass the roll he was in with books in his arms. Slowly he follows after the man, trailing few steps behind him. Watching the doe eye man, looking through the books with great concentration. It struck him hard when he questions about how he would have not seen such a cute boy during the time when he was still in high school. The boy knew everything about him yet here he was knowing nothing about the other. And having the other run away when he tried so hard few times to approach him. The feeling in his chest keeps tugging him with wonder. How can someone like Luhan can make him feel like this. Were they lovers in the past? He wonders as he walk into another roll, removing a book so he can see the small man find the the book he need. 

 

Smiling to himself when he got the last book that he need, he left the book sections to the tables where he text Minseok that he was done with his half of the books and that he will wait on the tables for the man. Yawning again, he set the books aside before taking a seat and put his head down to take a small nap while Minseok finish looking for his books. Sehun watch the other from behind smiling a little as he watch not far from where Luhan sat. There he made up his mind that he is going to get the little guy to be his no matter what. With a big grin, he left the library after he saw the text Jongin send him. 

 

--- 

 

Groaning in boredom was both the newbies of the club as Chen rambled on and on about how great every member been doing as he flip annoyigly through the books Luhan and Minseok had gathered. Minseok leaning forward from his chair asks "Did we do good?" Chen who stops smiles and leans forward with a big grin on his face "Damn right you did well." he told him, Kyungsoo who was the vice president of the club was about to present something. When three people can barging into the room, Sehun slamming the door right open as he walk right up to Chen facing him. Sparing a glance at Luhan who frown at the sudden apperance of the man.

 

"What do you want? Here to disturb us." Chen asks, crossing his arms looking staring back at the man unamused by his actions and tactics. Jongin and Chanyeol trails behind him, Chanyeol as always with some sort of fruit. Grapes this time. Luhan and Minseok quickly exchange looks, with Luhan already planning his way to get out already. "No, I'm here to join the club." He states firmly to the other with his cold icy stare. Chen rolling his eyes, as of then Kyungsoo spoke up "Give us one good reason to let you guys join." Jongin who was quick on his hands pulls out some cash from the wallet, handing it to Sehun who then hands it Chen.

 

Of course knowing the man for so long, just seeing money gets him work up faster then anything. Taking the money from Sehun, giving him a quick glare he quickly counts the money before stuffing it back into his pockets. With a big satisfied grin on his face he said "Brats go get them the application forms."

 

Sehun turns to face Luhan with a grin of his own only to let it drop to a scowl when he and Minseok rushes away faster than the speed of light. Baekhyun's laught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter