What's new

First Love (BTS YoonMin Fanfic)

First love

Chapter 2: What's new

Jimin's point of view

 

"Oi, Jimin-ssi! When do you plan to go here? Still not get even tired on polishing our choreography?" Taehyung said while showing a beautiful place in Daegu that something triggers in my mind. I give wary look.

 

"Shut up Taehyung! Don't disturb me here. I don't have plans to join you because I need to finish our choreography, okay?"

 

"Still the boring and the perfectionist Park Jiminie. You know, we're best friends. I'm always here for you so don't stressed your self too much because it getting me worried..." he softly said it and pats my head. "I'll help you to finish our choreo." he added.

 

I immediately stopped him because I know things will happen in a wrong way because of him. Everyone knows that Taehyung don't take the things seriously and all he does is to play around.

 

"Nope, don't bother because you will ruining it will your famous alien dances."

 

"Hehe... my Jiminie knows me well the way you know Yoongi-hyung. Oops, my tongue slipped." he blurted a laughed then run far away from me because he knows that I will definitely kick him and spank him also. Damn that 4D alien thing! I dunno how Kookie-ah managed to have an alien by his side, tss.

 

"By the way Jiminie-ah... wanna hear some news about him?"

 

"Nah, don't bother... because it still the same. What's new with him? Just being away for almost three years is nothing because he'll never changed. Still the same cold Min Yoongi." I coldly said and throw dangerous stares at Taehyung whose peeping at the back of the door wearing his unusual smiles.

 

"'kay... are you sure?" he said while grinning at me.

 

"Aren't you gonna shut your mouth up?" in my angry voice.

 

"Okay... gonna shut up now." he said and zipper his mouth and smiled at me.

 

I stopped myself along time ago to ask somethings about him because everytime I'm doing that. I cannot fully understand him, he still the same. Nothing changes to Min Yoongi and if hearing a news about is nothing to me because what's new? Yoongi will be always Yoongi and if staying with him will definitely crashed my heart at its fine particles.