Cold Eyes

First Love (BTS YoonMin Fanfic)

First love

Chapter 3: Cold eyes

 

Jimin's point of view:

 

"Okay, now the choreo's done. You can now spend your rest day." PD-nim said. All I did is just to shrug and shoved all of my stress today.

 

"Jimin, are you gonna take a rest today?" Namjoon-hyung asked.

 

"Yup, its been a lot of days since I'm focusing the dance choreo and my life is freaking a messed because of the combination of two idiots," pertaining to Hoseok and Taehyung who keep disturbing me since then. They are not tired of making my life a freaking messed, they are having fun to see me a living stressed human.

 

"At least, make me take a rest. You know, me and Jungkook are tired of polishing our choreo. Just have fun today, I'll stay at my condo. If you need something just beep me." I said and then leave the company. I headed to the parking lot and headed to my Corvette z06 car that I bought last year.

 

"Its nice to see you here my little mochi..." he coldly said. I stiffened when I heard his voice as I tried to get inside in my car as fast as I could because I'm dead tired. The moment I saw him, our gazed met, my body shivered when I met his brown cold eyes. No words coming out of my mouth, my heart pound so bad because of him and starting to drip with sweat even though the weather is cold. 

 

"What is it, Yoongi? Can you please save that if what it is. I need to take I rest, I'm really tired." I said and looked away. I'm not fond on seeing his damn handsome face because I knew it to myself that I might melt. Yoongi is the type of guy that makes you melt with his damn y cold eyes.

 

"Is that how you great me, Jimin..." he said it in a cold tone then smirked. Well, Yoongi is pissed but he's not the type that he will show it easily.

 

"Yeah, so you may excused me because I have a lot of things to do..." I said with a lie because I finished all of the things I will do so today is my rest day and now, yeah I think my mind wouldn't rest for seeing him. After that, I hoped to my car and put the car keys then drove far away from him. 

 

My heart didn't stop for pounding it so fast and so hard. Now, I'm doomed... after seeing him for the first time in a while, that means we will see each other forever and definitely I'm the dumbest person if I'am still into him