Him

First Love (BTS YoonMin Fanfic)

First love

Chapter 1: Him

 

Jimin's point of view.

 

"Oi, Jimin! It's already 1 in the morning. Aren't you going to sleep?" Hoseok said to me while I keep dancing our new choreography in front of the mirror.

 

"No, we have to polish our choreography first, Hoseok-hyung. Jungkook will definitely scold us if we didn't finish this, we let him rest early because he's sick." I said then exhaled. After I dance, I lie down to floor where Hoseok is lying down there.

 

"Man, I'm tired. Maybe I should request our management to have our vacation trip just for a week. I need a rest so that I can compose a lot of songs."

 

"It is impossible you know? We're still under promoting our songs so we can't just have a vacation,"

 

"So serious, eh? That is not the Jimin I know. Because our Jiminie is bubbly and always smiling."

 

"Hey, I'm smiling and still bubbly!" I snorted and shoved Hoseok-hyung to show that I'm still the Jimin he knows. 

 

"Nah, don't make fool of yourself Park Jimin. Everyone knows abou-"

 

"Stop, I don't want to hear anything." I cut him off and throw him a cold blank stare. Hoseok just shrugged and get his bag.

 

"I'll go first, the other members are waiting for us especially him... would you like to have spend some time with after 3 years he was gone?" he smirked and all I just did was throw him dangerous stares with flying daggers with fire.

 

"I would take that a no, then. Annyeong!" he happily said then leave the choreography with me alone.

 

Why they always talking about him? I almost destroyed myself because of him... I supposed not to hear some ty things about him because definitely, I will destroy myself all over again.