Atmosphere in Dara's apartment

Me Vs You

 

Dara's POV
 
"CL wait for me!" I ran across the meadow.
 
"Dara you can't catch me even if you tried to!" CL stuck her tongue out at me.
 
"Oh yes I can!" I sped up and chased CL around.
 
"Got ya!" I back hugged CL, causing her to lose her balance and fall down.
 
She fell on top of me with her back pressed on my body and her front facing upwards.
 
"Mmm..." I say as I sniffed her.
 
She smelt like flowers. Well, we both did since we were surrounded by a meadow of flowers.
 
"Yaaah! Dara don't sniff me like that!" CL hit my waist playfully.
 
"I just want this moment to last!" I say as I hugged her closer to me as she laid down on top of me.
 
I sat up, causing her to sit up too.
 
We both stared at the view below the meadow that was on top of the hill.
 
"It's so pretty."
 
"I figured this would be the best place for us to escape." I smiled and nibbled on her ear.
 
"Yaaah!" she kissed my cheeks.
 
I felt myself brighten up.
 
"Promise me you won't ever let go of me okay?" she told me.
 
"I promise." I kissed her cheek.
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Author's POV
 
The sound of an alarm startled the sleeping Dara.
 
"Yaaaaaaaaaah!" Dara stretched on her bed.
 
"Who activated my alarm clock?!" 
 
Angry Dara on the lose.
 
"Choi Seunghyun! You are gonna get it later!After I take a bath...I smell bad." Dara motioned her hand up and down in front of her nose.
 
Dara quickly plopped herself in her bathroom and locked her door, neither did she see nor felt someone sleeping on her couch.
 
Just as Dara finished, someone rang her doorbell.
 
"Who could be at my door so early in the morning?!" Dara scolded, drying her hair in the process.
 
"Toppu! Get the door please!" Dara shouted at Top while going into her room.
 
She could hear the sound of something heavy that had just fell onto the floor.
 
She laughed.
 
Top fell didn't he?
 
Top silently cursed Dara in the living room.
 
"Who could be here this early?" Top rubbed his eyes and walked to the front door.
 
"Yes?" Top closed his eyes and said, while messing his hair up.
 
"Erm...is this the wrong time for me to come in?" a familiar voice asked Top who slowly opened his eyes.
 
"Oh c-come in!" Top invited his buddy's best friend inside.
 
"Where's my dongsaeng? Did you come alone?" Top asked CL.
 
"Yeah, he's downstairs parking his bentley. He's coming up with the clothes that Dara left last night. We forgot to ask you to take them with you." CL smiled and sat down on Dara's couch.
 
"Uhm...if he's here already, open the door for him. I need to get some clothes from Dara's room." Top went into Dara's room.
 
When Top closed the door behind him, he ducked and groaned in pain after getting hit by so many pillows that were flying in the air, all aimed at him.
 
"Y-Yah! S-Stop it Dara!" Top covered his face with his hands and walked towards Dara who was going to throw another pillow at him.
 
"Stop!" Top gripped on Dara's wrists.
 
"When you're coming in...KNOCK ON MY DOOR. Don't come into my room when you're half and after I've taken a bath! It's like you're gonna me or something!"
 
"I-I'm sorry. But, could you lend me some clothes?"
 
"Oh and we have visitors outside..." Top continued while Dara searched for some suitable clothes for Top.
 
"Who?" Dara asked.
 
"CL and GD." Top replied.
 
"Why are they here?" Dara handed Top her clothes.
 
"You left your clothes last night. They didn't tell me anything."
 
"Oh. So...would you mind, GETTING OUT OF MY ROOM!" Dara shoved Top out of her room and locked her door.
 
"Y-Yah, you're so violent babe..." Top scratched the back of his neck.
 
Top turned around and saw GD.
 
He looked away as if GD was transparent and went to the guest room to take a towel.
 
"I'm gonna shower so, make yourselves at home." Top smiled at CL and just ignored GD.
 
"T-Top oppa! What is Dara doing?" CL asked right before Top entered the bathroom.
 
"Oh she's drying her hair. She woke up pretty early today." Top laughed as he recalled setting up Dara's alarm on her phone just to get back at her for  letting him pay for Dara's food expenses a few months ago.
 
"Oh okay." CL smiled and got off her seat on the couch while holding some plastic bags in hand.
 
Top went inside the bathroom, GD the TV and CL knocked on Dara's door.
 
"Dara, could you unlock the door? It's me CL." 
 
The door unlocked and CL twisted the doorknob, revealing a really really y Dara in nothing but her undergarments.
 
CL closed the door behind her and locked it.
 
"Erm here unnie, these are the clothes you bought last night." CL handed the plastic bags to Dara, who had a cotton bud in her ear.
 
"Thanks for coming here just to hand these to me." Dara smiled and disposed of her cotton bud into her trash can.
 
CL swayed her arms while standing up, causing Dara to giggle.
 
"CL, why don't you sit on my bed? Don't just stand there." Dara laughed and went to her closet.
 
CL quickly sat down and stared at the floor. She pouted and made weird expressions.
 
"CL?"
 
"Hm?"
 
"Why do you seem so shy all of a sudden? You were so outgoing a few days ago when you and GD stayed here. What's wrong? Did GD do something to you again?" Dara looked at CL who was busy fiddling with her fingers.
 
"N-No...it's just that I'm tired from last night." CL had her head up to face Dara.
 
"GD and I watched a love story last night and I slept on his shoulder...I kinda slept throughout the whole movie because watching two movies with you was tiring enough..." CL yawned.
 
"Ohh..." Dara replied and went digging through her closet.
 
Minutes passed by and the atmosphere remained quiet until Dara had to dry her hair with her hair dryer.
 
"Unnie, I'll help you!" CL suddenly got this amount of energy and plugged Dara's hair dryer into the electrical socket.
 
Dara's POV
 
I look at my mirror, focusing my gaze on CL who was busy drying my hair.
 
CL, do you not care that I'm dating Top?
 
Or do you care that I'm dating him?
 
You're sending me mixed signals.
 
You seem so quiet but when you told me you slept on his shoulder, you seemed happy about it...
 
What is this?
 
Top's POV
 
That guy...just sitting on Dara's couch like he owns the place.
 
Ugh, I left my shirt there.
 
I have to go get it.
 
I made my way to the couch and reached for my shirt.
 
I quickly grabbed my shirt and was about to walk away when I felt this strong grip around my wrist.
 
I turned my head back and saw GD holding my wrist.
 
"Yes?" I said coldly.
 
"Nothing." he replied but he didn't let go.
 
I pulled as I tried to let my wrist go out of his grasp.
 
"Excuse me, could you let go of my wrist?" I asked him while still pulling myself.
 
"Sure." I could see him smile.
 
He let go of my wrist and I was sent falling then rolling over to the wall.
 
"You shouldn't have pulled yourself..." GD 'advised' me right away I fell.
 
"Jerk." I whispered and stood up.
 
"You're welcome." he said as I walked to the guest room.
 
Psh.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Managed to update 2 chapters today :) 
 
I'm sorry if they seem badly written or anything, I freaked out when I found out I had lots of homework not done yet.
 
Soo for the next chapter what do you want?
 
Skip to the beginning of the dramas or some Tabisan vs Skydragon?
 
It's all up to you guys and I'm not putting up a poll so I'll be getting votes from comments :)