100 Days

2yoo One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

[March 2017]

 

One hundred days. One hundred since their debut. That was still crazy to them, and even more with the success they had achieved so far. It was proven even more after that joyful day; a funny vlive for their fans, enjoying the cake that had been sent to them and playing a game with some of them. Everything was perfect. So much that sometimes it felt like a dream.

 

Snapping out of her daydream, Yoohyeon packed her bag and left with her phone in her hand. Everyone had left already. She stayed behind since her parents had called her out of the blue and she absolutely wanted to pick up the phone.

 

On her way back home, she let her mind wander again, all the while taking silly selfies to post on social network to share more of her happiness with her fans. Upon arrival, she checked her bag, then opened the front door. The apartment was silent. Apparently everyone had gone to sleep already. Tossing her shoes to the side, she slid in the hallway and came to a stop when she saw the light in the kitchen. She wondered who was there. Walking in she smiled when she recognised who it was.

 

“Hungry?” Yoohyeon asked her, smiling. Her only answer was a shrug as she kept digging into her piece of cake. Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and sat down on the stool next to her. Then she embraced her in her arms, resting her head on her shoulder.

 

“What the- Yoohyeon seriously?” She whined and let her chopst

Please log in to read the full chapter