|| 0.1: a new start

✧༝ Adore ༝✧ Sunlight's lovely girl group! REVAMPED TO NEW THREAD!
 

   a new start (teaser)

The important day, somewhere in the beginning of September. It was the day when all the staff and trainees had gathered in the biggest trainee room. The day when Necalli was chosen, Sunlight's first group. Many trainees didn't make the cut, of course, and it had really shaken some of them. But Cheonsu still had something to say.

"I want to have a talk with three of you, actually. Go Hyebin, Hwang Karleen and Violet Orton... Would you like to come with me for a moment?"

The three girls all looked up at the same time. All three had different reactions to not being chosen for Necalli. Karleen's eyes were red from the crying, Violet's cheeks were red for being mad at herself for not doing well enough, while Hyebin was surprisingly fine. She wasn't ready yet, so the little girl had a weird feeling of relief that she wasn't chosen.

"If you would kindly follow me, ladies," the CEO gave the trio a warm smile as he walked out of the room as the first person to do so. The three glanced at each other with a confused look in their eyes as they followed him to the very last training room of the company, the smallest room which was meant for solo training. Cheonsu calmly sat down on the ground, like if a CEO sitting on the ground was the most normal thing in the world. "Ladies, sit down as well, please, or this is going to be very awkward-" the CEO sighed. The girls all carefully sat down as their three pairs of beautiful eyes were all fixed on their CEO, who cleared his throat.

"You probably remember how I said that you didn't have to give up, or something like that, right?" The three extremely nervous girls nodded in sync. Karleen started to curl her hair around her fingers as Hyebin gulped way louder than she wanted to.

"Actually, I've got plans for you three. Well- You three inspired me to create new plans already, because you are all gems, but don't fit in Necalli." The girls all widened their eyes in sync again, but didn't dare to say anything. "Look," Cheonsu grinned at their actions, for a CEO, he certainly was excitable, "You even do everything in sync now? You're amazing..."

"Please don't go off-topic, sir... Our hearts are beating out of our chests right now," Violet calmly cut the CEO off, who nodded gently. "Right... Do not tell anyone else yet, but I want to debut you three so badly that I basically... uhm... It's kind of embarassing to say it but... I planned a girl group sooner than I was originally going to, just because of you ladies, so I could debut you before any other company could have the chance to snatch you."

The room grew silent.

"Are you serious?" Violet raised a brow, not believing it just yet.

"Really?? REALLY?" Hyebin's face completely brightened up.

"You're not lying, right, sir?" Karleen couldn't surpress her happy smile, but she also didn't want to fully believe it yet.

"Yes! Of course! Your debut will be in January, the group will have 13 members, you three are already fixed-" CEO Lim started his excited rambling as he glanced strongly from one girl to the other. "The team will be a toned down girls only version of Necalli, with three fixed units and a big main group- And it will be called..." At this moment, Cheonsu looked up at the ceiling, taking a dramatic pose as he spoke the name he himself came up with...

"Adora..."

Before the girls could say anything, the CEO glanced at his watch, emitting a loud gasp. "Oh no! I'm sorry, ladies! But I have a meeting- That damn Megumi slowed everything down- If you have questions, you can ask Taesung or Hayley, but now I'll have to excuse myself. Congratulations, ladies, and work hard, fighting!" The CEO finished his whole ramble in a way too short time before dashing out of the small room. The girls were left behind flustered and surprised, as they slowly stood up, still not believing it.

"Is this really true? Am I not dreaming?" Hyebin exclaimed. "Should I wake you up with a smackdown?" Vi chuckled as she patted the younger's head. "Oh no please don't!" the smaller quickly backed away from the wrestler, shaking her head wildly. "Wow... I still can't believe it..." Karleen shook her head in disbelief. "We're going to debut, girlies!" She suddenly yelled out, pulling the two other girls in a tight hug. Violet laughed while covering the other's mouth. "Be silent! CEO-nim said that we should keep it a secret!" The trio looked at each other with proud smiles before bursting into a cheerful laughter together.

After a few more minutes, they left the room silently. On their way back to the main room, where the other trainees were already back to training, they encountered Lee Hyuk. "Hey, ladies! What were you doing, slacking off, huh?" He took his lollipop out of his mouth with a pop before poking Hyebin's head, pushing her back a bit as she let out a tiny squeak. "Come on! Shush! Back to practice!" Hyuk shooed the girls towards the main room before leaving. The three girls grinned, glanced at each other for one last time with a triumphant smile and pushed the doors open to the big room, where a scolding from the other dance instructor, Hayley, was waiting for them for being too late. But they didn't mind, because for these girls, Hwang Karleen, Violet Orton and Go Hyebin, nothing could ruin their day.

 

author's note.  If you follow Necalli as well, you might've noticed that this is kind of a continuation of their most recent chapter. It was basically how I got Adora's idea and why I created Adora so early in the first place. Anyway I hope you like this teaser and also, I'll change the rules, you can now apply twice and the characters do not have to be related in any way. I'm just really in need of apps. Where are they ;;;;