✧༝ Cheatsheet ༝✧

✧༝ Adore ༝✧ Sunlight's lovely girl group! REVAMPED TO NEW THREAD!

cheatsheet

the person

Faceclaims are preferably idols, but ulzzangs, models and others are also fine as long as they have good pictures and you can provide a gallery. Ethnicity has to be at least half southeast asian. You are free to choose but please stay realistic and also give me some regular Koreans. Style can be words or pictures.

Hometown can be all over the world, but of course not all applicants can be from another country. The maximum is probably 6 foreigners, which is half of the line-up, but if there are 6 foreigners applying, of course don't let that influence your decision and app. Don't look at the others. Make what you want to make <3 But there is of course the grey area of half Koreans which can be explored. Languages can be max 2 fluent and max 4 in total, if you go over this, you'll have to have a good explanation for it.

The age range is 1994-2004. You don't have to go exactly in the middle of those ranges, it is just as great if they are at the limits of the allowed range! I hope to have a diverse group without too many s *coughs* original Necalli had too many s.

4 traits for both positive and negative minimum, neutral traits are optional, if you think they add to the character. Make sure to elaborate on each trait. No mary sues, really. Nobody's perfect. Elaboration for both personality and background has to be at least 2 paragraphs. Background can be really boring and normal, but also dramatic, but keep it realistic. If you want to impress me, create a unique background (ex: your character was part of the K-tigers or something). Please do state how they got into Sunlight entertainment and why they decided to become an idol. Your character can have development during the story, if you want that, please do say so in the personality section how they will develop.

Go crazy with the trivia! This is the place to party! Give them some lovely hobbies, unique habits or more. Special talents is for what they usually do on variety shows like imitations or weird talents your character has. It would be very nice if you state their favourite food cause that would be easy to use in the story, their favourite color could be useful as well. Anyway, this is a section you are allowed to go crazy on, have fun with it!

the friendships

It is not needed to state your parents if they aren't much around (honestly I never do that LOL). Idol family and famous family is allowed, but don't go overboard and keep it realistic. The pword you're looking for is your desired member color linked to a cb suggestion either for the full group or a unit. You can also put rivals here and ultimate bias that they might get the chance to meet in the future and such as well, if your character has those. You are allowed to make friends who have a one-sided crush on your character. You can also include characters they haven't met yet (please do state so, if that's the case) but will be important later. Also you can apply twice but I'll try to only choose one, unless if they are related ex: twins. Feel free to make cross-overs with Adore, Loona and Necalli as well! They're labelmates after all.

Love interest is optional. Any uality is allowed (original Necalli actually had an ace guy), but if it is LGBT+, remember that there will be much less chance for it to be public. Relationships can't be public for two years at least. LI can be OCs, idols, other celebrities and all, but keep it realistic. Do not make Faker your love interest if your character doesn't know SKT T1. Love triangles are allowed as well. You can also use my character as LI or ask another applicant to use their character as LI. I think that currently only my characters for Adore are open as LI, Haitao from Necalli and Summit are already getting a lover :c sorry, you lost the race (unless you are or min). Do not use another character as LI if their author didn't approve. If using an oc, please state their fc. You can also use the managers or staff as love interest if your character is old enough. Yeah, mind the gap! (staff page will reappear sooner or later lol) If the kids are underage, they can only have an of two years (that also counts for the other way round!).

the idol

Adore is debuting in 2018 as full group! There are 13 members divided in their three fixed units, and a rotational unit that jumps on the trends and that can change at any moment to fit the actual trend!

Talent twins: please do link them, because I really want to hear how your character's voice sound like to fit them in the songs (that I don't give someone with Woo Jinyoung as rap twin Zuho's lines for example). Every plotline requires a dance and vocal twin. Talking twin doesn't have to be linked. Rap twins are only needed if you want your kid to be a rapper, main rapper or sub-rapper who only raps once every 10 years, idc. The trainee background is how they got into the company and how they got treated by the others, but this doesn't have to be too long. Sunlight opened in 2013. They could've trained in other companies too. They can have trained for way too long, but they can also have only a few months of experience before the ceo gathered the group.

the brownie points

- underrated faceclaims, underrated talent twins, underrated everything!
- unique backgrounds and trivia
- adorable friends and siblings, I live for adorable relationships
- lots of cool suggestions
- unique love interests, not everyone would like an idol, right?
- Nature, Laboum, sneak some cherry bullet in there maybe
- using my Park sisters and collabs ;;;;
- unique talent twins (ex: KARD Jiwoo for vocal, TINY-G's Mint for dance)
- having a nice-looking app, gifs are much appreciated but don't let them take over
- the cute little babie everyone wants to protecc, but also the typical old lady who nags about everything

taken things: Camila's Yubeen and Loona's Yeojin as faceclaims, talent twins are tba

source code : turn in : example 1 2