Nightmare

Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayong's POV

The night went well.

The boys did start an ordinary conversation with me and Sohee unnie did help me though.

It was a relief that nobody brought up about yesterday.

Not even Sohee unnie nor Jungkook.

I still have to thank him though but I think it is going to happen tomorrow because it's already late and I'm desiring for my sleep.

I will sleep alone in a guest room while the other boys share a guest room for two except Jimin who will sleep with Sohee unnie.

Hope nothing weird will happen.

I thought of sharing a room with her because I'm worried of getting nightmare tonight because I usually did after watching scary movies.

I think I have to sleep alone then.

After taking a bath, I wore the pajamas that she lent me and went to bed. As expected, I can't even drift into slumber as the horific creatures kept on soaring in my mind, thinking it might lie beside me or be under the bed. 

After a while, I did fall asleep but was awoken by the sound of thunder.

I checked my phone and realized it only had been an hour since I had fell asleep.

The wind harshly blew through the unlocked window and made the cupboard in front of me opened and I saw a pair of eyes inside it.

I got a goosebump and my body reacted by running out from the room and went to the guest room next door and knocked on the door continuesly as the dark hallway also creep the hell out of me.

The owner of the room did open the door and I hugged the person.

My scared mind didn't give a damn anymore about who the person is although it proceed the masculine body belongs to a guy.

The warmth from the body relaxed me down and I unconciously fell asleep.

~~~

I sensed the brightness which filled the room but I refuse to open my eyes as the warmth calm me down.

I smiled.

"Are you awake?"

My eyes shot open as I heard a guy's voice, meeting with a pair of eyes.

Belong to a guy!

Whose is Jungkook!

I realized that I have my arms around his neck.

I backed away, falling from the bed with heat all over my face.

 

Author's POV

Jungkook went to her with still in his boxer and asked her if she is okay but she started babling instead, "why I am here with you?! What happened last night?! Why I can't remember any-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter