The Concert

TwiceFriend

Both groups had a concert scheduled that day. They each got into their car and drove to the concert. When both groups arrived they had to get a outfit and hair check. Once they were done they managed to meet up with each other while they were watching other performances. Eunha and Sana watched as Irene kept slapping Wendy’s . Eunha did the same to Sana. Sinb was clearly judging them because of that. Nayeon decided to be with Yerin as Yuju was with Jihyo. Yuju and Jihyo were trying to imitate the high notes that IU was doing (Grammar much?) of course they were spot on. When it was time for Twice to sing Gfriend stood up and cheered their names on. Twice was performing Heart Shaker and Gfriend was dancing to it. When it was Gfriends turn to dance when they were performing Summer Rain, Umji slipped in the middle of the song (Imagine Umji doing the shooting star k?) she immediately had to take medical charge after that.

When the whole concert was over every single member of Twice was asking if she was okay. Tzuyu helped her walk properly. Tzuyu looked at her “Hey at least you are not the shortest member.” “That has nothing to do with this.” When each group went home  they went to bed. When Gfriend woke up they were starting to dance to BTS BST in a ual way. When Twice came home they were twerking to heart shaker again because they can.

 

 

—THE END OF THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER—