Gfriend’s Dorm

TwiceFriend

The day started off with Sinb waking up first. She went to the kitchen to eat a quick meal, cereal. When Sinb was getting out the Eunha was behind her and said “Sinb, where is my cereal?” Sinb glanced at her “Go back to bed you look more pretty that way then you are when you wake up.” Eunha sadly nodded and slowly went back to bed. Sowon brought all the members to go eat oatmeal. Sowon looked at Sinb who was eating cereal “Sinb why are you eating cereal?” Sinb was very annoyed “ BECAUSE I CAN!” Umji had a lightbulb glowing on top of her head “Sinb why don’t we go to the gym because our manager wants us to workout!” Sinb was nodding. “Good idea Umji but until 12:50 k?” “Got it!” Umji said. At Sinb and Yuju’s room they were reading some fan fictions. Sinb ame across one novel called ‘Lovebirds’ it included Yuju and Sinb’s relationships. Sinb came across the kinda weird part “Sinb moved her hands through Yuju’s silky skin.WTF! WHY WOULD I DO THAT!” Yuju was caressing Sinb’s backside. Sinb finally realized Yuju was doing that “Yuju stop it you .!” Yuju looked at her “Sorry Sinb I couldn’t help it.” The clock hit 12:50 and they ran to the gym like Naruto. Once they arrived at the gym they started working out.

Of course Sinb was on the punching bag ready to punch her members. Eunha was on the treadmill with. Umji was on the exercise ball because she was having some problems with her back. Yerin was on the Bench Press being the strongest member. Ant the last one mother Sowon was on the Barbell so she could feed her kids faster. They all went home and ate Mexican food and went to bed with a stomachache.

 

 

—THE END OF MY CRAPPY CHAPTER—