Twice’s Dorm

TwiceFriend

Twice just finished their mv for heart shaker. at the end of it they started twerking to the song even though it didn’t match the concept that well. nayeon wanted momo to do a seductive dance being the demanding one and momo had to dance to likely in a y way. momo was embarrassed at the end but twice was yelling momos name like they were at a a concert with the soldiers watching. they all went to bed being very exhausted from their shooting. in the morning all of them decided to eat peperos that may or may not have come from their . jeongyeon went to the kitchen to cook a meal. she decided to make a classic meal eggs bacon and toast. all of the other members had one nibble and an off to their normal things. jeongyeon was left forever alone eating her eggs toast and bacon. in the afternoon they had to do their album shootings. they posed all y and cute but at the end they went to a ice cream truck and gobbled up a lot of ice cream. JYP was not happy with that. I know you’re probably thinking “Why aren’t they talking?” well here ya go. Jihyo: “Hey Sana have you seen my bra?” Sana: “Jihyo, you put it under your bed mattress just in case you would lose it.” Jihyo: “Okay thank you Sana!” That was random.... JYP wanted twice to go work out so he decided for them to play basketball. The team was maknae line against older line. chaeyoung was rapping instead of playing here is her rap.

”Uh yo my name is chaeyoung the rap god and basketball god-“

Tzuyu: “Chaeyoung you ain’t doing !”

”I can dunk all over these peasants-“

Tzuyu: “Chaeyoung you are short af!”

”This tall b won’t shut the f up!”

Tzuyu immediately slapped her after that

While Jihyo was going for a 3 pointer (I dont know anything about basketball.) Tzuyu blocked it and started pop tarting like taehyung.

Sana and Momo were passing to each other and OMG they did amazing assist! Momo jumped on Sana’s back and did a dunk! OMG!!!

The older line was winning 8-7 Nayeon started talking trash to Dahyun “Look who’s better the older team!” Dahyun kinda had a wtf face and said “Look who’s talking granny!” “Cash me oussside how bout that” “But we are outside Nayeon” after that they had a gigantic fight. After that fight JYP told them to go home because they almost killed each other. They had to rest because of that event.

 

 

—THE END—