F**K YOU

Girl Next Door

A/N: This whole story was inspired by this song. It's a weird one but keep reading. Trust me :)

---


Yunho was sitting on the third step of the stairs leading to his apartment and waiting for his mother to call him in for dinner. His family had recently moved to this quiet neighbourhood and he didn't know anyone here yet. It made him a bit sad but such was life, at least that’s what his dad always said.

A dark-haired girl from the next door playing in the sandbox caught his attention.

Girls were weak and icky and liked dolls and Yunho really really didn’t like them so he turned away and looked at his toy truck instead. He was glad he was born a boy. Boys were pretty cool and could play with cars and robots. Then he looked over at the girl again. 

A short, stupid looking boy was standing beside her and offering her his little Ferrari model. Yunho felt infuriated at that because a worthless Ferrari model had nothing on his toy truck. 

He jumped up and rushed to them, hitting the other boy on the arm and kicking some sand in the girl’s face.


---

 

Junsu shook his head, wailing that he really did not understand math, as he rolled face-first on the cafe table. Yunho frowned at him and repeated the same explanation for the hundredth time, glancing over at where his not-so-secret crush was sitting. 

She was so beautiful and her laugh was dazzling. He disliked other girls because they were loud and obnoxious but she was different. 

She had raven-black hair, large eyes and pink lips and when their gaze met, Yunho melted. She shyly turned away and giggled. 

‘I don’t understand, I just don’t get it-’ Junsu whined, nudging an elbows in his friend’s side who was distracted far too easily. Yunho sighed and turned his attention back to the problem at hands. If only he had the courage to talk to his crush at least once.
 

---
 

He grinned widely as he finished polishing his car. Not many high-school students could afford one at the ripe age of eighteen but his parents had been cool enough to give him a KIA - a reward for his good grades. 

Finally he would have the chance to ask the girl he had loved secretly for the past fourteen something years out. He was good looking, well mannered, witty and now he also had a car. There was not much more a girl could ask for. 

He mused happily to himself as he opened the door to get inside. 

A flashy new Porsche caught his eye and his mouth hung open when he noticed his dark-haired Goddess sitting in the passenger seat and laughing at some greasy joke the owner of the car was making. 

‘ it!’ Yunho cursed, hitting a tire and yelling in pain when he broke a toe.
 

---
 

He looked in the mirror and winked at himself. He was confident that he would get the job that he wanted. The boss would have to be really stupid not to hire somebody as talented and amazing and, not to mention, good looking as he was. 

Yunho stepped out of his apartment full of confidence but stopped when he saw the blinding beauty from the next door coming out at the same time. She waved at him and smiled, and Yunho melted into a puddle when he noticed how wonderful a suit looked on her. 

He would definitely get the job because she was his lucky charm. 
 

---
 

Yunho emptied one more shotglass while yelling at everyone in the bar that today all his hard work had finally paid off. He had been promoted to the manager position and he was floating on cloud nine.

‘Let’s drink everyone, let’s drink everyone! I’m paying!’ he kept shouting, urging his colleague Yoochun to open the next bottle. He flashed a grin at the blushing secretary sitting across him but rolled his eyes when she looked away. 

She had nothing on his dark haired, full lipped, love-of-his-life. Her eyes were prettier than the heaven and her hair was softer than cotton candy. Well, he could only imagine because he hadn’t managed to talk to her yet.

Finally he would be able to afford that ring he had wanted to give her for ages.


---


Yunho closed his eyes, trying to calm his racing heart down. For the first time in twenty five years he had dared to actually put a foot on the doorstep of the girl’s apartment. He knew what he would do and there was nothing holding him back.

The moment Yunho laid his eyes on her all those years ago, he had known that one day he would stand here with a box in his hands and a proposal on his lips. 

Finally he had an honorable job, a fancy car and an expensive ring. There was not much more a girl of her caliber could ask for.

He rang the doorbell and a few second later the person meaning to Yunho more than his own life opened the door, looking at him in surprise. 

‘I love you, I always have, and I always will. Marry me,’ he announced in his sincerity, looking in her dreamy eyes ‘My name’s Yunho’ he added for good measures.

The beauty in front of him bloomed into a smile and her eyes turned into crescents as she let out a melodic laugh.

‘Nice meeting you.’

Yunho knew that something was not quite right the moment she said that. 

‘My name’s Jaejoong,’ she replied in her soft, silky but undeniably manly voice, leaving the guy on her doorstep dumbfounded.

 

---

tbc