Chapter 4 (Edited)

Monochrome Love

"Yuju-ah!! Yuju, I know you hear me, kid answer me! Are you there yet??"

"Stop yelling, eonnie I'm gonna have my ears bleeding and I dont like that.."

"Ewww.. Such a meanie! I wonder what Jimin did that turn you to be this fiesty.."

"Yerin eonnie I'm on my freaking motorbike for God's sake stop calling me when I'm riding!!"

"Judging my perfect timing, aren't we? I call people whenever I like.."

"And I'm hanging up. See you, eonnie.."

She hung up the call and rode full speed towards their agency. Yuju shivered a bit as cold breeze literally bitting all over her pale skin, yet actually, she's the one who didn't have enough piece of meat. The familiar place came into her view even it was a bit dark and Yuju started to like te idea of having their agency quite far from the capital city. As soon as a tall building caught her eyes, Yuju pressed a button on her helmet and said, "Eonnie, I'm here. Where are you?"

Of course, it didn't take too long for her to notice a black Aston Martin proudly making its way towards the parking lot. And all Yuju did was roll her eyes

"What should you say to the winner?" Yerin sassed as she lowered her sunglasses and sent the younger a playful wink. Taking her helmet off, Yuju replied without facing the older, "Since when we are racing, eonnie? By the way, I dont think that driving in the middle of the night with sunglasses is a good idea, you know? I'm pretty sure that Taehyung will suspend your credit card if he knows.." while her hands busy fixing her black bangs

Yuju got off her motorbike before punching in the code number in her phone to lock. She stepped aside and let Yerin got off of her car. "Too bad, Taehyung doesn't know and he will not. And watch your mouth, dear this is not a normal sunglass." Yerin had a playful smirk on her face as she leaned on the car, twirling the sunglasses around her slender finger. Those words successfully caught the younger's attention, and Yuju stopped fixing her black leather jacket as one of her pretty eyebrows quickly disappeared under her bangs.

"And what does it do this time?" she asked. 

"Practical or theory?? I would love to do practical but it may do something we don't expect so maybe-"

"Just theories will do." Yuju was fast to cut Yerin's words. The blonde was a great bomber in their team, indeed. Yuju clearly remembered the time Yerin simply said "Sure, why not?" during the time Namjoon offered her the post. Her bubbly and hella sassy personality might change people's assumption about her, as Yerin was indeed a lovely and sweet young lass who had a thing of teasing the death out of everyone she knew. But when it comes about the mission, and the job she had to do, Yerin never disappointed anyone, and Yuju silently envied her for that. Last time she could recall, Yerin silently left an invisible bomb at a cottage which turned out to be the enemy's hiding place, and she did that without anyone's knowing excluding Namjoon (as she told him three days after they lost their track).

"I dont know what should I call it since Uncle Kang hasnt come up with any name yet, but this little thing can record any type of coversation in a form of visual or even even just voicing. And then it will let Taehyung to do his work and it can change shape too!" Yerin then tucked the sunglass into her denim jacket and when she took it out again, it wasnt a sunglass anymore. It was a regular simple spectacles. Well, at least it looked like one.

Yuju was always interested to this kinds of thing, but knowing that she was very good in organizing, Namjoon undoubtedly left the possition as a strategy planner to her. Plus, Yuju herself didnt really know how did a bomb work.

The pair started walking inside the building. It was near 9.00 p.m, so they had to reach the meeting hall before time as Sojung told them that the mission tonight wont take that long. When it starts early, it will end early.

"So, I reckon this is your first time using unexplosive material, huh?" 

"Take that back, kid. I will never take this from the weapon room if it is not explosing."

Yuju's body went stiff, but she quickly regain her sane mind and asked again. "What does it do this time?"

As a small smirk crawled to yerin's smooth features which Yuju didnt fail to notice, both of them walked towards the elevator after the drone gave their bodies a full-scanned test and their ride to the 11th floor was very fast.

"Invisible laser ray." Yerin finally whispered. Yuju tilted her head in a I-knew-that manner. Sure thing, Yerin was very happy with the new tool she got and Yuju would still sat in the mission common room, planning and thinking and working her brain off to read those blueprints and datas days and nights. The younger would love to join the team in a mission if she had the chance to, but to convience Namjoon would already take time so Yuju thought maybe one day she could ask someone to take her out on a mission. Well, asking her biggest partner in crime Eunha maybe will do. 

"It sounds savage." The meeting hall came into their view. Yerin took out her hair pin and put it on the scanner while Yuju simply took off her locket and the door opened. "Well, I'm a bomber, remember? Seokjin and me are savage and that's the point. Sojung eonnie, annyeong!" The blonde ran towards the eldest female and gave her petite figure a bone crushing back hug.

"Get off of me, Jung Yerin you're breaking my nerves!" Sojung nearly screamed off as Yerin squeezed her body more. Yuju couldnt help but smiled a bit, those two were the elders among the girls yet they barely acted like ones. Sojung was a fine and pretty and polite and put-any-other-adjectives-you-like young lady. As most of them loved to tease the heck out of her soul by calling her 'Mom', the black cherry head was the one who took care of the girls the most. Even sometimes consoling the youngest boy, Jungkook when his brothers and such.

Speaking of her friends, Yuju saw Umji talking with their leader Namjoon and maybe dicussing about something as she kept pointing towards the computer screen, and of course, that guy Yoongi was never too far from the girl. Yuju made a mental note to watch the latter more. Her eyes caught Sinbi's figure sitting on the couch alone, her view was boring hole on her bandaged hand. "She'll be fine." Yuju assured herself silently as she knew there's no point talking to the younger now.

And..where is...

"If you're looking for Eunha, she'll come a bit late. Got something to do." That voice startled her a little at first, but when she realized who the person was, Yuju's face changed to a very plain and cold one.

She turned around and met those pretty baby blue eyes. Silently swearing her luck for always drowned in this guy's bottomless orbs, Yuju wanted to go to the doctor for a health check up but she just knew the doctor wont have the answer. 

"And how do you know?" came the cold and venomness voice of her.

Jimin's lips pulled into a grin, more like a sumg one for Yuju as he passed a water bottle to her. "She happens to be my partner, for your information, beautiful. And if you want, maybe you guys can change position sometimes. Eunha would love to spend more time with Jungkook and we both know that."

The lass took the bottle rather harshly from Jimin and took a big glup while the latter watched her silently. "Do you live by flirting?" Yuju questioned, crossing her arms and faced the boy. Honestly, Jimin was quite a bit short for a male, and after secretly cheking Jimin's biodata a few days before, Yuju found out that the guy was just 3 cm taller than her. The memory made her bit back a smile.

"Only with cute things like you. Plus, I have something to do with my acting skills tonight so enjoy while you can." Jimin smiled gently, but too cocky for Yuju.

"How can Eunha survive with you honestly..." She sighed and took a sit. When she heard Jimin pulled the chair beside her, Yuju couldnt help but shifted uncomfortably on her seat. This kind of 'Jimin's effect' she always had whenever the latter was near. Yet she couldnt let him know or he'll definetely to the death.

"You have no idea unless you give a try, beautiful.."

Yuju bit back her tongue. This guy... "But I rarely be like this to you so maybe something possesses me tonight. I can stop whenever you want." Those whispers went straight to the girl's eardrums, and she had to hold back the urge to punch this boy right on his face.

As Namjoon walked towards the meeting table to start, Yuju wondered what kind of mission would they have tonight? And what does it have to do with Jimin' so-called acting skills?

'What is it about tonight?" she asked to nobody in particular.

"Casino's breaking in." was all she heard from Jimin. And when she spared a glace towards the boy, the playful smirk that plastered across his face just now was no longer there. Jimin's scluptured eyebrows met with a slight frown, lips pressed into a thin line while his tongue poking inside of his cheeks every now and then. 

Time to get serious.