Three

The One For Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for today Sehun."

Even though the weather cold, Sehun had insisted to walk Jinri home as according to him, it was dangerous for a pretty girl to walk home alone at wee hours. She chuckled at that thought because the neighbourhood that Jinri lives in was pretty safe. 

"I am glad you have enjoyed your day, and I am sorry about you missing your family dinner," Sehun said sheepishly.

Jinri smiled and assured him that it was minor issue. Then, they remained in silence, as if waiting for something else to happen. 

"Aren't you going to go up?"

"Ohh, yeah.. hmm Merry Christmas Sehun."

"Merry Christmas Jinri."

A moment of silence again while the two of them stood rooted at the lobby.

"Have a good night Sehun."

"Have a good night Jinri."

The lift arrived and when Jinri was about to enter, Sehun caught her wrist.

"Jinri, wanna hang out together tomorrow?"

A smile found its way to Jinri's face as she nodded to his suggestion. It was indeed a beautiful Christmas filled with miracles and warmth. 

 

Jinri woke up extra early the next day to pick a nice outfit. Although they were just hanging out as friends, Jinri behaved as if she was going on a date with Sehun. Taking out a white off shoulder dress from the closet, Jinri admired it in front of the mirror dreamily, like a teenage girl preparing for her very first date. 

"Wait, why am I dressing to impress Sehun? This is just a hang out!!" Jinri scolded herself as she smacked her cheeks lightly to bring herself back to reality.

"Urgh whatever," Jinri decided to change into the white dress she had planned from the beginning and put on light make up to complement the dress.

Ding Dong.

A frown formed on Jinri's face as she was in the midst of doing her brows. She wanted to ignore whoever was outside of the apartment as she assumed it's some salesman but the bell rang continuously. Annoyed, Jinri made her way to open the door and her eyes bulged out to see Sehun looking good as usual and smiling to her. Everything looked good on Sehun, Jinri couldn't help but to stare at the masterpiece in front of her. 

"Hi Jinri..."

Jinri got snapped back to reality and she blushed knowing that Sehun probably caught her feasting and staring at him openly. 

"Hey Sehun! What brings you here? I thought we are meeting at your bakery!"

"I have something for you," Sehun took out a bouquet of baby breath from behind his back, "It's nothing extravagant but I hope you will like it."

The racing heartbeats returned. What shocked Jinri even more was that Sehun got her favourite flowers for her. Although Jinri had dated a couple of guys back in high school, none of her past boyfriends had gotten her favourite flowers for her before and Sehun broke the record easily. 

"How did you know baby breath is my favourite?"

"Hmm guess?" Sehun answered playfully, "By the way, you look cute with half drawn brows..." Sehun teased as he touched his own brows then pointed at Jinri's.

Jinri gasped and covered her forehead and brows in embarrassment. 

"Yah! I am not done yet!!" Hurriedly, the girl ran back into her room to finish her make up.

 

Couples were showing affection everywhere. Jinri wondered how Sehun felt seeing those couples displaying their affection in the public. She felt awkward because she longed be cuddle by her boyfriend while they walked down the street covered with white fluffy snow, now all she had for accompany was Sehun's handsome backgroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter