Four

The One For Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guess who?"

A grin formed on Sehun's face as his girlfriend came to visit him at his bakery.

"I wonder who is it? Is it Catherine? Or Sandra?"

"Yah!" Jinri folded her arms and pouted, "Can't you tell it's me?"

Sehun laughed at his sulking girlfriend. He pulled her into his embrace, "Of course I know it's you! I was just teasing you."

"Who were those girls that you mentioned?"

Sehun loved it whenever his girlfriend gets jealous. It makes him feels important and significant to her.

"I was just being random! I swear," Sehun raised his arms, "I don't know any of them!!" He then wrapped his arms around Jinri's waist again tightly, "You know I only love you, I am not interested in any other girls."

Jinri bit the inner part of her cheeks to prevent herself from smiling at her boyfriend's cheesiness. 

It's New Year eve but the street was still bustling and hustling, just like Sehun, who was still busy baking cakes for customers who were coming to collect them later; while Jinri, who was still having school vacation, was pretty much vacant the whole day. 

"Are you busy?" Jinri asked as Sehun knead the dough.

"I am never busy for you but today I got to rush the orders by 5pm, could you wait for me outside?" Sehun pleaded with a pout, hoping that his girlfriend wouldn't be mad for neglecting her.

He was glad that Jinri was understanding, he planted a kiss on her cheek before he continues baking and Jinri makes her way out to the tables and chairs. 

Jinri was admiring the scenery outside, she smiled as she saw couples holding their hands, enjoying the day together. Jinri felt genuinely happy because she was finally not lonely this year. Then she traced her vision back to the kitchen to watch her boyfriend busy baking. 

"Thank you Sehun." Jinri thought. 

 

The weather was freezing cold as usual, but Jinri didn't feel the same way, because a big and warm hand was holding onto hers as the couple strolled down the street. 

"Are you cold?" Sehun blew some hot air at his girlfriend's hand, before stuffing it into the pocket of his trench coat. 

"I am not cold because you are here with me," Jinri responded, earning another grinny smile from the tall guy. 

Sehun had brought Jinri back to his apartment as they had decided to spend their New Year Eve evening by making dinner and watching movie together since it was too cold outside. It was Jinri's first time being at Sehun's place and she was impressed by how tidy and clean the apartment was, unlike other guys, aka her lazy younger brother. 

The couple proceeded to the kitchen to make their dinner together. While Jinri was chopping the scallions, she felt a pair of arms snaking around her body from behind and a sharp jaw resting on her shoulder. 

"You know, I have pictured my wife and I cooking in this kitchen, and I would hug her from behind, just like this," Sehun said in his deep voice, causing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter