Step Six

Escaping Dreams

 

 

 

"You're the one who did that right?" Jibeom asked the girl who was standing infront of him.

The girl rolled her eyes, "Yah, am I that ignorance to throw a vase to her?" Jiae said while crossing her arms.

"I never said you threw a vase to anyone," Yes, Jibeom caught her. 

Jiae stuttered, "I," She lost words, "I heard about it," She gave an excuse.

"You're really the worst person I ever met, Yoo Jiae," Jibeom smirked before leave the girl alone in despair.
 

 (◕ᴗ◕✿)
 

"If you like her, then tell her. But if I see Dami cried again because of you, I'll kill you," Jibeom recalled something that has been said by Dami's brother, Jangjun. It turns out that the boy he saw who always with Dami is actually her brother. He could finally let out a sigh of relief.

"Yah," Bomin put his hand on Jibeom's shoulder, "Just tell her that you like her," Bomin said as he took a sit beside Jibeom.

Jibeom frowned, "Tell who?" He asked; pretend to be clueless but Bomin then laughed upon his reaction, "Is it that obvious?" He scratched the back of his neck.

Bomin shook his head, "No, it's just that, you look so anxious right now," Bomin was actually worried over his friend. He never see Jibeom looks so anxious; the last time he saw Jibeom was in this state probably when they were waiting for the result of their exam back then.

"But the thing is..." He stopped, "Do I really like her? Or it's just that I feel bad for her," Jibeom wasn't sure about his own feelings.

Bomin smiled and put his fingers on Jibeom's chest, "Ask your heart, there's an answer for your question there," He said.
 

 (◕ᴗ◕✿)
 

Dami finally get some rest after she was done with her class today. She looked around the house but there's no one in the house. Daeyeol is at work. Sungyoon probably hanging out with his friends (Why can't he find a job just like Daeyeol? Sigh) and Jangjun... He has extra class today (Well, serve him right since he skipped class too much).

She was about to close her eyes while lying on the sofa when there's a knock on the door, "Can I get a rest, for God sake?!" She mumbled alone but still went to get the door. She opened the door and gulped as she saw the guest, "Jibeom."

Jibeom smiled, "Hi," He greeted the girl, "Okay, I know what you're going to ask, how did I know your house? Um, I asked Sujeong," He explained, "And what am I doing here? That's," He didn't know what he should answer for that question.

"You're really cute when you're nervous," Dami laughed.

"I like you," A word from Jibeom make the girl stopped laughing. She frowned as if she's asking him to repeat his words, "I said I like you," Jibeom confessed again.

She gulped, "What did you say just now?" Her ears couldn't believe those words. It couldn't even be process.

"I thought I feel bad for you after what Jiae did to you. But without I noticed, I've been staring at you for the whole day. You're the only one I could see and I don't know how it start, it just happened," He told her on his feelings, "I know it sounds crazy to you. How can I like you in that span of time when obviously I was dating Jiae," He said, "But I guess, it's that time, when I fell for you. The first time I saw you at bus stop. I thought my heart beats a little bit faster because of the music I heard, but it's you, who make my heart beat faster than it did."

"So the conclusion now, you want to say you like me?" She blinked her eyes for few times, "And should I say that I like you too? Cause damn I've been liking you for a whole year and only now you realized that?" Without she realized, she confessed her feelings, "Damn did I just say something that was on my mind again?" Dami scratched her head.

Jibeom giggled, "You're cute," He said.

"Of course she's cute. Look at her brothers," Jangjun approached Jibeom from the back and put his arm around his shoulders, "Yah, Dami, how can you not invite our guest into the house?"

"Oppa?" Dami frowned, "I thought you have extra class today."

Jangjun nodded his head, "Yes, I have extra class today, with them," Daeyeol and Sungyoon came out from the back of the wall, "Extra class to teach Jibeom how to confess to you?" He smiled.

Dami lost her words, "Seriously oppa? How could you do this to me?" Wow, she totally couldn't believe that her brothers work together to get her, "You didn't force him to say that he likes me, right? Cause if yes, I'm going to hide myself inside the cupboard," Dami's mind started to plot a weird storyline.

"Well, we just warn him that if he ever make you cry, he's dead," Sungyoon said in a joke manner, "Let's go inside and order some food," Sungyoon took of his shoes and entered the house.

"Yah, Sungyoon, all you know is wasting money. Go and find a job for God sake," Daeyeol nagged his little brother as he followed him from behind, "I'll cook today, since it's a special day for our little sister," Daeyeol said.

Dami hide her face behind her tiny hands as she felt embarrassed with her brothers' silly behaviour and it needs to be witness by Jibeom on top of that, "We're still your brothers and you could do nothing about it," Jangjun ruffled the girl's hair for the nth times before he entered the house.

"Yah, Jangjun!" She whined but only then she realized that Jibeom is still standing infront of her, "Are you sure you can handle my brothers?" She asked for a confirmation.

Jibeom let out a genuine smile, "I could do nothing about it other than accept it since I like their sister," He whispered into her ears as he entered the house and went straight to kitchen to help Daeyeol who was getting ready to cook something.

"Another boy is added to the story of my life," She muttered under her breath as she closed the door.