Step Three

Escaping Dreams

 

 

 

"Can I see you for a while?" Jibeom asked as he was standing infront of Dami's table. Dami lifted her head up to see the boy and raised her eyebrows as if she's asking him, why do you want to see me? "I'll be waiting at rooftop," He said and leave the class.

Dami then swifted her look to Sujeong, "Why?" She looked really clueless at the moment. This would be the second time Jibeom talked to her after their first conversation two weeks ago.

"Just go," Sujeong gave some confidence to Dami. She needs to go if she wants to know what Jibeom going to say though. But then Dami still didn't move even a little bit. Sujeong grabbed her left hand and help to assure the girl, "Go and see him. Only then you know what he's going to say," She said.

Dami nodded her head and went to the rooftop as being told by Jibeom. She opened the door and could see Jibeom was waiting for her while looking at the scenery from the top of the school. It wasn't really beautiful though. It's just full with concrete buildings; rarely to see a green creature around.

"Why do you want to see me?" Dami asked as she stands beside the boy.

The boy startled by her appearance but acted cool with it, "I heard that you like me," Jibeom shamelessly said those words.

Her eyes widened. How did he knows about it? Damn. Screw you Jiae. "Am I?" She tried to deny the rumor but there's an obvious blush pasted on her cheeks as if she just ate something really spicy.

"Do you know right I have a girlfriend?" He asked. Dami nodded her head, "And you have a boyfriend," Dami frowned, boyfriend? Since when? "Then, how can you like me when you already have a boyfriend?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dami felt surreal with his words. Boyfriend? What the hell? "Wait, do you mean the two boys you saw at restaurant?" Dami remembered that they met outside the school once; more like coincidentally see each other, "That's my," She tried to explain but Jibeom cut her words.

"You don't need to explain anything to me," He said, "It's not important to me," He continued his words, "Just don't disturb Jiae and never ever threat her," He gave a warn to Dami with his soft voice. Is that even count as a warn?

Dami couldn't believe with what she just heard, "Me? Threat?" She raised one of her eyebrows as she let out an assymetrical smile, "Jibeom, please get your facts right, okay? Jiae is the one who threat me. Not me," She said.

"Whatever it is. Stay away from both of us," Jibeom stern with his words as if Dami really becomes a threat in their relationship.

"Do you know something Jibeom? I think I choose a wrong decision to like you," Dami said and leave the boy alone behind. What the hell is wrong with him? And what the hell Jiae talked about me to him?
 

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
 

"Where's Dami?" Mijoo asked to Sujeong when she saw both of Jibeom and Dami's place empty. It really looks suspicious to her.

"At the rooftop with Jibeom," Sujeong said and only a few seconds later she realized with whom she has been talking to. It's Mijoo. Jiae's friend, "Oh my God, please don't tell Jiae about this," She begged but Mijoo was already sent a text to Jiae, "Damn."
 

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
 

Dami was about to leave the rooftop when someone opened the door, "Yoo Jiae," Her eyes widened to see Jiae right infront of her, "What are you doing here?" She stuttered; losing words as she knows Jiae would kill her as soon as she saw her with Jibeom.

A slap landed right on Dami's left cheeks as soon as Jiae could reach Dami, "This is what you get when you disturb my boyfriend," She said. Dami held onto her cheeks and passed a glare to Jiae, "Who do you think you're glaring at?" She raised her voice obviously getting annoyed by the stare given by Dami.

"I told you right, take care of your boyfriend or else I might snatch him from you," She whispered it into her ears and leave the rooftop.

Jibeom who was watching the scene from start till the end totally went speechless when Jiae could slap someone just like that. Is she really his girlfriend that he knows? Or she actually has another side of her that he didn't know?
 

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
 

Dami who was acting like she's a really strong girl infront of Jiae is actually crying alone, behind the school buildings. Since it's really creepy to be here, so no one really comes here. She was crouching on the floor while crying, "How dare she slaps me?" She said while sobbing.

"Who the hell slapped you?!" A shout startled her and stopped her from crying immediately as she knows this voice. It's her brother, Jangjun.

She lifted her head up and she could see Jangjun was standing not too far from her, what is he doing here? "Oppa," She stuttered, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I saw you went downstairs. I called you but you didn't hear my voice. So I decided to follow you," Jangjun approached her and wiped the tears left on his little sister's cheeks, "Who the hell make you cry?" He asked, "Was it the guy we saw before at the restaurant?"

Dami quickly shook her head, "Don't worry. I know how to handle my problem," She tried to assure her brother but she knows it's almost impossible for him to believe in her.

"You're so not good in lying," He ruffled her hair causing the girl to pout, "My cutie sister," And this time, he grabbed the girl's lips, "Stop crying, you fool," He said and pulled the girl into his hug.

And the scene has been witnessed by Kim Jibeom, "She really has a boyfriend," He muttered under his breath and smiled.