« THE SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM »

Can you be the Alpha for my Omega... please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry! I uploaded the chapter badly, that's why I had to upload it again ... sorry! There is again.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

- Bae ... really ... is that you? Wow, I did not think to see you here ... I thought you would be fulfilling our dream at this point ... well ... it looks like you have not done it, that's why you're here, right? ... Okay, maybe now is not the time to talk about our ... past, now ... tell me something about you ... you know I always miss you, right? but I've learned to live without you ... without falling in love ... without love life is better you know? although to this day I can not find answers to your past events ... but really, I do not love you anymore ... it's clear that I was able to outdo you, I do not need you anymore and ... ...! we should talk about this in private ...

 

Jiyong was imprisoned by the strong arm of the tall, sturdy alpha under his neck and held him in place, and under his throat a large razor sharp about to be nailed to his skin. Jiyong opened his eyes to such confession on Top's part.

 

Why do they talk about the past? Did he say dreams together? Did they have a past in common? Had his "brother" hidden something like that from him all this time?

 

What the hell was going on there ?! Everything felt so unreal ... Did he really know his brother? oh ... he was running out of oxygen ... he already felt a bit overwhelmed by the situation ...

 

A deep pain was present in the body and soul of Jiyong ... but it was not * by all the punch received when he was leaving the hut by Top who caught him off guard and punch him so hard and with an incredible strength and ferocity had left him almost unconscious and take him away the picture ... but in the distance, he spotted Bae his ex-lover, sitting on the sand near the lake, so he dragged Jiyong to be behind Bae with the knife in the throat...*

 

No, that was the least of the time ... Jiyong was hurt because his brother, his family ... had hidden his relationship with the ing damn alpha who seemed intent on destroying his life completely.

 

 

Bae at that time had lost the ability to speak ... he just could not believe that there was him ... but if he had sent them to the other side of the forest ... then what was he doing there ???

 

Itching to look at the cabin and the surroundings ... to see if he saw the policemen, but he did not see anyone ... maybe he was alone ... no ... He knew that Top always kept an ace up his sleeve. ..

 

...

 

Sure were his friends hiding in the woods ... Bae smelled of other alphas ... but they were not so close ... and the wind made the smell dissipate for the environment ... but ... suddenly .. Was there another omega there other than Seungri? But how...?

 

 

Suddenly he saw a shadow moving through one of the windows of the cabin ... he just wished that Seungri had weapons there and that he knew how to use them ... otherwise it would get ugly since Top was a combat expert ... he had already seen him take the lives of several people experienced in a fight they had when some bullies wanted to mess with them in a bar in a neighboring town ... that had been a massacre ... Top was dangerous ... too much when their feelings took sides and did not let him think clearly ... and this was clearly personal.

 

 

Bae could not stop thinking about the 101 ways to get away from there without Jiyong getting hurt ... But how ?! I knew that Top wanted to hurt Jiyong no matter what ... he knew that Jiyong had been the reason that the two of them were not together anymore, something that Top was never going to forgive him...

 

Crap! All this was partly his fault

 

Surely Jiyong was cursing him for never telling him that he had a long relationship with the alpha that now held him tightly around his neck and that he had visibly beaten so he could have it like this ... Jiyong had an eyebrow with a big cut, a split lip that did not stop bleeding like his nose.

 

The anger was growing in his alpha body, making his jaw tighten and his hands clench into fists as he saw all the punch that Jiyong had...

 

Suddenly he saw something that made him hope ... but he had to be careful, and keep the alpha focused and focused on him...

 

- Top please set him free ... he has not done anything ... - Bae said raising his hands ...

 

- It's not what I really believe Bae ... it's more, I see him guilty everywhere ...

 

- You know the problem is with me ... please let him go ...

 

- He who does not come with the police does not mean that he does not deserve it for having gotten into my town and kidnapped my ... prey, I mean, the omega in heat ... took advantage of him being in that state! He got into his house and wanted ... well you know that ... take advantage of the poor defenseless omega ..! He is guilty and I will give him his due!

 

Bae fixed his eyes on Jiyong looking at him with "I can not-believe-what-irresponsible-you-are" eyes and looking angry ... very angry. the idiot of his brother always getting his in trouble! if he had already warned him not to get into more trouble ... but there they were again ...

 

Jiyong to see the face of his friend visibly upset ... had no choice but to start talking.

 

- I ... I have to-something ... to say ... e-in my defense ... - he said struggling to loosen the grip on his throat to be able to speak, Top was extremely strong!

 

- Shut up! You have not ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter